Chapter Seven

Enjoy ;)

______________

Ruby's P.O.V

I came out of my hiding spot when I heard the door slam after Joey, he entered the school building. I dusted off the dirt that caught on my pants before picking up my food and walking inside the school.

I went to my next class which happens to be gym, ugh. There isn't a required uniform for school but for some unknown reason we have specific "gym uniforms", which consist of spandex shorts and tight ass shirts. I'm pretty sure the stupid principal implemented this rule because his wife left him after she cheated on him, I bet his thought process was "If I can't get pussy at home why not at school."

I chuckled at my stupid joke while stuffing the rest of the cinnamon bun into my mouth, I threw my empty bottle of apple juice with the cinnamon buns wrap in the garbage. Then I did a light jog to my locker so that I could grab my bag and go to the changing room before the bell rings for lunch to end.

I hated changing with other girls for gym because one, they were all bitches and two, they were all just complete....bitches. I push the old, creaky door that lead to the extremely perfumed room. Don't get me wrong I love perfume, but this is just so fucking sweet, cheap, and disgusting to a point where it numbs the senses in my nose.

I placed my bag on the long bench that was in the middle of the room, separating it in two and started stripping. It took me about five minutes to change into the lovely gym uniform when the bell for the end of lunch rang.

I folded all my clothes, put them in my backpack, and then I placed my bag inside my locker. I slammed the locker shut and sat down on the bench with my phone, waiting for the other girls to flood the changing room.

It wasn't a second later that a girl pushed the door open, with a bunch of others trailing behind her. I turned off my phone to get up and stretch when I felt a tap on my shoulder, I turned around to meet bright hazel eyes that were clouded with confusion.

I've never seen this girl before, maybe she was new? It would explain why she's talking to me. She was a brunette like me, with tanned skin and a petite figure, her button nose and thin lips were the signature features of her innocent baby face.

"Um, Hi! I'm new here and I was wondering where the private changing rooms were?" her voice was quiet and cute, just like a baby, it suited her face pretty well.

I frowned at her question because I couldn't give her what she wanted, "There are no private rooms, you have to change here" I said gesturing to the area behind her where a couple of girls were changing into their shirts.

She frowned and looked down at her feet, which made me sigh while grabbing her hand, leading her out of the changing room. I dragged her to the closest girl's bathroom and opened an unoccupied stall, "Here, change, and I'll wait for you outside."

She gave me a grateful smile and walked into the stall locking it behind her, the thoughts of maybe finally having a friend invaded my mind during the whole five minutes that it took her to change. I shot her a small smile when she walked out with her clothes stuffed in the crook of her arm, she gave me one back, and we both started walking back to class.

Seventy-five minutes later, I learned that her name was Maya, that she moved here because her father get a new job as the manager in the local bank. But also seventy-five minutes later we were both sweating like pigs because the gym teacher decided to give us a fitness test today.

My next class was a free and so was Maya's, so we both waited for all the girls to leave the changing room, before starting to change ourselves.

"I was so nervous when I came to school today because I couldn't find anyone that seemed like they wanted to be friends with me" she laughed out, "But thank god I found you, in this horrible class" she finished.