chapter 9: booger fest

Dora's POV: 

        When Diego saw me, he ran away. I can't believe the love of my life is afraid of me. I don't have time for him, though. I have so much coloring homework, catechism, and plus all that exploring with my gay best friend, boots! I barely have enough time to make huevos in the morning. How could I be in a relationship? 

Diego's POV:

       Now that I have that cute poop smearing girl, I don't need to excessively crush on Dora like I used to. We can all move on! The bell rings, and I walk out of class, and head to the pick up area so I can find my mom. I hear faint crying. I turn around and see...Dora. Why is Dora crying? I should be the one crying. "Dora...are you okay?" She turned around, shocked that I was standing there. She wiped her eyes, and sniffled. "Yeah- *sniffle* I'm okay. I uh...got a B in Spanish." I knew that wasn't true. Dora and I both spoke Spanish fluently. I didn't call her out, though. It seemed like she had a hard day already. "Hey, wanna  come to my house and have some floutas? "Uh...*sniffle* I forgot my chanclas at home." She said so quietly, I hardly heard. She ran past me, and quickly hopped on the bus. I shrugged and walked to my moms car. "Hey, was that Dora? Why doesn't she come over and have some flouas? I know it's her favorite." my mother exclaimed. "Uh...she's busy tonight." 

Dora's POV:

       I whipped open the door, and collapsed onto the ground crying. "I BLEW IT!" "Chica, what's wrong?" My abuelita asked. I got up, and ran to my room crying profusely. I hid under my covers and cried the night away. I couldn't believe I blew it again. He wanted to hang out and I turned him down. My Diego, mi amor. Boots knocked on my window. I flipped my dark chocolate colored hair around. I wiped my ever so boogery nose and opened up my window to let him in. "what's up, schnitzel?" Boots asked, as he looked at my booger inefested nose and red eyes. "It's...D-Diego. *sniffle sniffle* I LOVE HIM AND HE LOVES SOMEONE ELSE." "Jesus Christ it's like a booger fest up in your nose." He replied. He always knows just what to say to make me gain my confidence back. "Come on, lemme make you some huevos."

//hey im mexican this isn't racist sis