chapter 11: pda

Diego's POV: I hear a sudden clapping and cheering. I brush my frizzy, almond hair out of my eyes, and turned slightly to reveal Dora and Swiper; my childhood best friends. Dora took a bow, and left an embarrassed look on Swipers face. He followed her into Mr. ButtLickers class, and they transitioned from awkward to serious expressions. I saw Swiper place his hand on Dora's shoulder. MY Dora. I became teary eyed, wanting to smack his hand away from her. I don't know how these feelings appeared, because just this morning I was walking with Molly, hand-in-hand, to school. I was confused, angry, and in love. I needed to suppress these feelings down, because obviously the two of them were in their own world. I wiped my tear stained face, and opened my eyes to the two of them, their lips pressing against each other.  I was so shocked, I nearly fainted. I ran to get Mr. ButtLicker, and told him that his students were performing PDA in his very own classroom. As anger rushed over him, he stumbled down the hallway, attempting to catch the two in action so he could snap a quick photo (for personal reasons) then punish the pair. "You two, OUT. Dentention after school." The two, wondering how they got caught, considering they had 10 minutes to spare before class began, quietly exited the room. Then, an alarming thought entered my head. Detention? ALONE together? I needed to tell Mr. ButtLicker that he needed to assign them a different form of punishment, but he simply told me to "Shut it, immigrant." as his beerbelly shoved me against the lockers. Molly came up to me, bright faced. "Hey D!" A disturbed look came over me, as that was my nickname that Dora created for me, and it seemed wrong escaping the lips of another. "W-whats wrong? Is it m-" I shut her up by kissing her, more accurately to make Dora jealous, as she just so happened to be looking my way. "wow-" Molly softly exclaimed. I looked into her ocean-like eyes. My heart fluttered. Maybe she's my 'one'. "DETENTION, ALL FOUR OF YOU." With a stunned look on all of our faces, I loudly exhaled. "My moms gonna kill me!"

//please share this lolz