chapter 13: advice

Dora's POV:

     "Hey, you okay?" I asked Molly, after detention was over, of course. I wasn't about to start cleaning the poop off of the walls. "y-yeah i'm okay now. I don't need this drama." "Trust me, I get it." I replied. I wrapped my arm around her, attempting to comfort the disturbed girl. I truly did understand what she was going through. I had been so stressed recently, my pictures that I colored were getting sloppier, as I was slowly coloring outside the lines more and more each day. I figured she could use a friend, so I asked her if she wanted to go exploring with Boots and I sometime. She smiled brightly, nodding her head. "Okay." replying with a small smile. I walked away, and made my way to Swiper. He grabbed me by my hips and pulled me into his embrace. "Chaotic day, huh?" I simply nod my head. My feelings for Swiper had begun to blossom, but now I'm not sure they were ever really there. We walked home together. He tried to grab my hand, but I quickly refused. My actions were hardly unnoticed, to say the least. Swiper let out a scoff, walking at a faster pace, leaving me behind. I sped up my pace to catch up with him. I grabbed his shoulder, and I begin to speak. "Swiper, I'm not sure I really want us to be a 'thing'. I'm just not really up for something like that right now. I'm under too much stress, and I have some unresolved feelings." "With Diego? Yeah. I should've known this wouldn't last past today. I liked you Dora, but I'm not willing to be a part of whatever kind of 'competition' you and Diego have going on. Sorry to break it to you, but people don't like to be used. Just like you guys used Molly and I. Heres some advice, Dora. You guys need to stop before you lose all your friends. But I'm afraid it's too late for you and I to be anything close to friends." It was true. I'm not sure there were ever feelings, I just wanted to get my mind off of Diego for once, but every second I'm not with him, he's all I can think about. I wiped my tears, and pulled out  my phone to text diego.

-text conversation-

dora: can we talk...?

diego: meet me at our spot in 10.

dora: ok, see you then.

//wOo drama boys ;) comment who your favorite ship is;

-dorego(dora+diego)

-dwiper(dora+swiper)

swiego(swiper+diego)

swolly(swiper+molly)

dolly (diego+molly)

mora(molly+dora)