01.

The calm was slowly killing her. It feels like the silence was truly eating away at her. Her brain was trying to come up with someway, any way to make it out. Her brain was looking at all of her surroundings. How can she escape these ropes? Will she prevail? How bad is it gonna be this time? She wanted to yell, but she stopped herself; due to her not knowing where he is.

The room was dangerously dark, the itchy cloth around her eyes made her feel discomfort every time she had tried  to move. The cloth actually felt similar to sandpaper. "Are you awake?" The girl's form tenses as the chilling call rings in her ears. The girl could now know that she was in a room made of utter concrete by how his voice was bouncing off the walls in a torturous fashion.

Where he was specifically, she didn't know. He could've been standing in a doorway or even right in front of her; for all she knew. Once the voice spoke, silence engulfed the room once again. "I know you're trying to escape, but you're mine now." Goosebumps evaded up and down her arms, her heart was hammering in horror. Her brain kept coming up with potential scenarios for her, making her even more fearful. She despairingly wanted to cry.

"Please let me go." She pleas in more of an asking temper, her voice cracked as her mouth felt dehydrated. She needed a lot of water and now. She didn't dare ask him for it. "Shall we begin playing some games? Since you're my guest, you get to pick our first game!" The sinister voice had some cheer added to it. He was trying to be cheerful.

She couldn't find her voice. He laughed just once and ripped the blindfold off her, she flinched away and she thought he was going to hit her. The lights were dull, but blinding. "What's that? Such a great idea that is! You're such a bright girl!" He praises her by petting her head, but not before she flinched as she saw his hand coming for her. As her eyes adjusted better to the light, the girl could see her kidnapper standing just a few inches away from her.

As always, she can't see his face. His face is almost blurry to her. "The first game we're going to play, my little one, is the game I like to call 'Notice,'" His voice still sounds cheery. "Now, I don't know if there is an official name for this game, so we'll just call it notice for now." The girl tries to moisten her mouth by swallowing hard, "n-n-notice?"

"Take a long and hard look around us." She looked as far as she could, but there was too much pain and stiffness in her neck to look much further. And what else was there to see? It's all concrete, a bed, a little room on her right and a few dim lights. "What's there to see, sir?" The man clicks his tongue and went behind the girl; a few inches from her left shoulder. "Turn your head and look at me."

She tried to move her head a little further than she did before and she couldn't. Her head would be pulled back every time she tried to move it any further. She couldn't move her head forward, she couldn't look side to side. Her breathing got more labored at this point as her mind started to panic. "Why can't I move?" She tried to lift her hands, but they were tied down; she knew that much, but her mind kept telling her to break free. It felt like her hands were clenching wood. She tried to kick her legs, but she was fooled once again; they're tied to the chair. "What's going on?" Tears ran down the girls milky skin. Fear was stabbing her heart, her brain, her tissues. The girl was shutting down.

"Good job! See? I told you, you were bright!" The man claps. "Why am I here? Please let me go!" The girl whimpers. "Hmm, the right thing to do, is to tell you why you're here, yes?" She nods. "I've been watching you for the longest time and I've grown, can we say, attached, to you."

"You see, I actually was going to leave you alone; let you live a normal life. But then I thought, where's the fun in that?" The man stands and walks to a table that she isn't able to see. "Let's start the real fun, shall we?"

Electricity runs through the girl's veins. This is the worst pain she's felt ever. She is paralyzed as the electric shocks coursed through her system. Once the pain subsided, she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Please stop, it hurts!"

"Hmm, with how small you are, it seems that I won't get a lot of play time out of you. But, that's okay, right?" He stands over her limp body still in the chair, "How about I make this game even more fun?" He sets the weapon back on the table and sits on his knees in front of her. First, he takes the rope off her neck, showing deep brush burns. Next, her arms, the burns on her wrists are less severe than the ones on her neck but still bad. Lastly, her legs, there are only slight burns on her ankles, so she's able to walk.

"I want you to run." He picks up his weapon once more, "the whole house is free roaming. Here," he slowly walks to the metal door and opens it, revealing a semi-nice house. "If you can find the MAIN entrance to the house, you can leave with no help getting back home. If you can't, then we play for a very long time." He turns around to sit on the table as the girl stands to her feet. "The whole time we're playing, I'm gonna be chasing you and giving you little zaps." The man chuckles.

"I'll give you a two-minute head start." The girl is frozen in her tracks, "I'd start running if I were you." He says in a sing-song temper.