11.

"I don't know what you were thinking about when you fucking did that." Landon spat at his brother. Yes, the event of Ryan touching a mortal actually happened.

Three security personnel and Landon appear in the doorway, "come here, don't touch her." Landon whispered while making motions towards him and the personnel. Ryan slowly stood to his feet, raising his hands. When he got to the foot of her bed, the urge to feel her warmth got stronger with each step. He had to. He froze, put his hands down and ran back to the bed of the bed and pressed one of his hands to her flushed cheek.

"DON'T-"

When Landon roared the word 'don't,' Neela lurched forward and screamed. She was surprised at how many people were in the room. Landon reached forward and slapped his hand on Ryan's forearm to which they've teleported to the forest.

Ryan and Landon both began to roar and tried to attack each other from any way possible. Landon kept throwing punches and kicks, while Ryan clawed at different parts of Landon. Blood leaked from different body parts of the two. Ryan made a large gash on Landon's rib cage, ultimately stopping the fight as their energies are drained from the both of the two.

Now, both of their energies have been drained differently. Ryan, whenever he touches a human, gets a rage to where he's designed to kill. Hence, why he's done so much damage to his brother; he'd never do that on a conscious mind. Landon became angry due to the simple fact of wanting to protect the humans around them. Hence why he didn't use his powers, only mortal fighting tactics. Ryan's energy gets completely drained after wanting to kill. Landon only became winded and teleported them both back to their house.

"What the hell?" Sean came from his bedroom, leading the rest of his brothers. "Caleb, help Landon." Caleb obeyed and went to his brothers form. His grey shirt was stained with sweat and blood. "What happened?" Sean yelled over the chaos of Landon yelling out in pain. "He went to the hospital. He touched her—FUCK!" Landon yelled out as Caleb removed the fabric of his shirt away from the wounds.

Landon roughly banged his head onto the hardwood floor as a distraction from the pain he felt in his ribs. Sean took this time to go upstairs and call his other two brothers. They've left a long time ago before the crash, they're twins and they're the oldest of all of their siblings.

Sean called Evan and Sean was graced with Evan's gravelly sounding voice, "what is it? I'm at the office. Distractions are very bad right in this crucial time." Did we mention that their very professional? So much so that they're almost annoying with it. "You or Ethan, or even the both of you need to come here and control Ryan."

"Oh no, what happened?" There was a background voice who sounded like a woman, "delay my meeting with Mr. Cain, please, family emergency." She said something that Sean was not able to hear, "shut my door on the way out."

"You know the girl he's been dreaming about?" Evan released a low sound from his throat, signaling yes. "Well, he found out who she is. She was in a crash and is staying at the hospital. He went to see her and he touched her. He hurt Landon."

"Dear God," the sound of papers crumbling filled Sean's ears, "how bad is it?" Sean shrugged, even though his brother was not able to see him. "All I could see were some bruises on his face and body and Ryan clawed his rib cage."

"Ethan and I will be out next week, most likely. We still have a lot of business here to do. Patch Landon up and make sure Ryan doesn't leave the house. Should I inform father about this?"

"Yes, actually. We have no idea what to do or how to control him, maybe father will be of some help." Evan sighed, "we'll be in. Father has a lot of work, soon you'll be working in his corporation."

"Yes, soon, but not now."

Sean heard Evan heave a sigh, "I have to go, meeting soon."

~~

Why is my mate so broken? Is all Ryan could think. Now that he has found her place of living, he can see her anytime he wants. Who has hurt her this badly? Some nights he watches her sleep, she never had the same dreams as he did.

They've tried to keep him in his room, but he always escaped. They never found out. They never will. They will only find out when he can get her.

As the twinkling lights around her bed frame made her skin look even more soft and warm, her expressions and motions were the exact opposite. She would be sobbing in her sleep, begging. She would lay in positions and not move for periods of time—she looked dead in those times. Neela's little hands were always balled up into tight fists as she slept; her fingernails would break the skin. Ryan could see the blood staining her sheets; he wanted to desperately help her, but he knew the circumstances were different than he wanted them to be.

She would hold her stomach, arms, arch her back all as if she were in a lot of pain. Who was causing it? Whenever she lurched up from her dreams is when his heart was really broken. The only words or sounds he's heard from her in person were pained words and sobs.

"Please." She covered her face as she sat up. Ryan was leaning against her house, she wasn't able to see him out the window. "Why won't this stop?"

Then, she remembered; she had to write down the dreams she had. She turned on the desk lamp next to the window that Ryan was at. "You're so pretty," he whispered to himself.

She didn't look more different when she was awake than just waking up. Her eyes were brighter when she was waking up. A lot of her cuts and bruises were cleared from her body. Her straight, brown hair was laid perfectly in different directions around her shoulders.

"Soon, beautiful." Ryan smiled, "I'll be with you very soon."