31

*Trigger Warning - abuse*

Neela looked at Ryan in horror as he looked up. There were marks all over his face, his eyes were sunken in also. Now that she knew everything, Neela felt even more afraid of Ryan. "Ryan," Landon warned while standing up to guard Neela out of his brother's vision. Ryan only smirked as he saw blood rushing to Neela's mark that was throbbing profusely.

"Your blood smells delicious, my mate," Ryan spoke in a mocking voice. Neela wanted to move back, but Sean was still securely holding Neela. "How about all of you leave while Neela and I clean the wound, hmm?" Ryan spoke to his brothers but kept his gaze on what he could see on Neela. All of the boys stayed, Sean's grip on Neela even tightened. "Alright, let's rephrase. All of you leave unless you want to be beaten more than she will be." Ryan finally faced his brothers.

All of the brothers looked at Neela in concern, while Neela could only look at the floor. She didn't want to be alone, but she didn't want anyone else hurt. "Leave!" Ryan's voice boomed throughout the whole room. "Let's just go," Caleb spoke up. "Caleb!" Sean yelled, which made Neela lightly flinch in his arms. Everyone, even Ryan, looked at him in shock. "What? He's not going to kill her. Landon is already hurt enough. Let's just go."

Before anyone else could speak up, they were all harshly pushed out of the room one-by-one. Neela noticed that Ryan was moving his head along with their bodies. The door slammed closed and the lock twisted loudly. There was yelling outside the door, some of it was directed towards Caleb, the rest of it was towards Ryan. "Please.Don't hurt me." Neela begged, hoping to get Ryan back. But he had just ignored it and begun to walk her way.

Neela had tried to move back, but her head was so hazy. The furthest she got was a few paces from where she originally was. Neela had begun to put her arms up in defense, but Ryan swiftly caught her wrists and got down on one knee. Ryan's eyes never left Neela's knee once he saw where she was bleeding from.

Slowly, Ryan's nose touched Neela's knee as he begun to inhale deeply. Neela's whole body tensed once she felt him begin to lick the blood off her knee. Neela wanted to fall back as her form shook with fear but Ryan was keeping her upheld. The feeling was so foreign to Neela, "I don't like this." She meekly declared.

"Aww," Ryan cooed. "You're getting so flustered because of me." He then slowly stood up and towered over Neela. His hands still held Neela's wrists.  "Please let go. You know how you feel about me." Neela pleaded and tried to pull her hands back. "That doesn't matter. What matters is that you provoked me by getting hurt." Ryan then leaned down so that his lips were almost touching Neela's ear, "say my name. I want to hear you say it in person." He slowly whispered.

There were moments of silence between the two of them. Ryan only looked down at Neela as if she were prey, while Neela looked past Ryan. "Say it, mate," Ryan got back down on both of his knees to press his body into Neela's.

Neela kept silent as she knew the boys would probably break the door down in time. "Mate, my stupid, fragile mate. Do you really think they'd come in? For you?" Ryan laughed right in Neela's face. "You're just a stupid, little thing that I'm using to get some entertainment out of. Ryan, Sean, Landon, Caleb, even the twins and Damien! No one cares for you here. They're just waiting for you to die." What Ryan said made Neela believe him. If they all truly cared for Neela, they wouldn't have kidnapped her, they would've put up more of a fight to not leave the room.

"Only I have the power to get that door open again," Ryan then nipped at Neela's ear which made her flinch away. "Are you that stupid that you can't even say a simple name?" He then mocked how she whimpered, "Ryan would never pick someone this stupid to be his mate," Ryan laughed to himself.

"Ryan," Neela sighed out. She didn't care if he killed her now. She didn't care if no one else cared. She just wanted it to all be over with. "And the bitch speaks!" Ryan yelled as he harshly threw Neela's hands away. He looked throughout the room to find something that could induce harm. "Hey, Neela. Don't you remember when you first got here? You were always complaining about how I've scarred you?" He took a quick look at Neela, who was just crying on the floor. "I bet you do. How about we actually scar you this time?"

Neela instantly scrambled to sit up, "please, don't. If you wanna kill me, just do it now, please." Neela yelled, "I don't care anymore! Just kill me!"

Ryan, who was ignoring her, ripped a shade off a standing lamp that has been on the whole day. "This looks like a fun toy, doesn't it?" He asked Neela while still beholding the lamp. "No!"

Suddenly, Neela was yanked up by her arm and her shirt was quickly ripped off. Neela had tried to push Ryan off to turn to the door, but it was too late. Ryan grabbed Neela by her neck and pushed the hot lamp onto the middle of her back. Neela screamed in agony as she heard her skin sizzling in contact with the hot glass.

After a few more moments of the hot glass branding her as if she were cattle, she was dropped to the floor and landed face down. Ryan fell down too, his face collided with her calf. All Neela could do was cry and yell for help. The door became unsealed and Damien ran in, ready to fight anyone who dare get in his way.

"My daughter..." Damien sighed as he saw the brand mark on Neela's back. "Please help me!" Neela was shaking violently, her face was deathly pale. Sean came in and saw the scene also. He wanted to break down, as he felt as if he caused it for bringing her there. "Come here.." Damien coaxed Neela to at least sit up, but she couldn't even move without shaking. "Please kill me," Neela whispered as she mustered up all of the strength and courage  to kick Ryan's face off her body.

Once Ryan's face thudded, Damien came to pick Neela up off the ground and gently put his blazer over her shoulders. "You're safe now, it's all okay." Damien kept Neela concealed in his chest, making sure to keep his skin away from Neela's branded skin.