33.

*VERY BAD*

Neela hasn't left her bedroom for weeks. Ryan hadn't left the training room for weeks. The only time Neela would have some type of contact with any of the boys, is when they brought her food. Even then, there wasn't much contact. She would open the door, take her food, say a quick thank you, and shut the door once again. Ryan understood this and didn't let it get to him much.

Neela has fallen into a deep, depressive state ever since the incident happened. The words he's said to her just stuck with her and there was nothing she could do to stop it. Still, no one knew about what was said. Ryan takes all of his anger and frustration out on training. The only time he stops is to go to the bathroom or eat. Demons don't need to sleep as much as a human, so he was grateful for that ability in that time.

All of the boys; the twins, Caleb, Landon, Damien, and Sean were all beating themselves up over what happened. Damien hated himself for allowing Neela to come. Sean and Landon hated themselves for taking Neela. Caleb hated himself for saying what he did when Neela was branded. And the twins hated themselves for not being able to be around as much as they'd like.

Everyone had debated on whether or not to go back to their world; The Other Side, The Demon Side, The Evil Side. It would be risky to go there, especially with Neela whose blood scent is still strong from the incident.

After days of deliberation, everyone decided it would be in their best interest to go to the other side. No one would have to work anymore as Damien's blood line is well-known and respected. The twins and Damien would be able to be around Neela a lot more to give her some sense of security. The police couldn't get to them if they ever figured it out.

Damien went to Neela's door and just listened for a moment. It was perfectly quiet. She wasn't crying, she wasn't eating, she wasn't even talking to herself like she used to. Slowly, Damien knocked, being careful to not startle his daughter. "Neela, please let me in," Damien spoke in a soft manner that is alien to Neela. "Why?" Neela asked while slowly making her way to the door.

"We must talk. It will just be you and I. Now, knowing about my powers and how powerful I am, I can easily come in your room despite the shield. I want to be respectful to you, my daughter. So please open the door." Damien sighed once he's realized he provoked fear in Neela by how quickly she opened the door. "I'm sorry," he said slowly. "I'm trying to not be as angry towards you, I don't want to scare you..but the boys cause much stress on a man, much more than a daughter." Damien tried to lighten the mood as he walked into Neela's room.

Shockingly enough, the room was still cleaned. The only thing that could be considered a mess is the lamp that still resides on the floor. "Neela, why aren't you using your lamp?" Damien asked as he went over to the source of light and stood it back up before placing the lamp shade back on it.

"My skin is covering the top." Neela spoke plainly. Damien closed his eyes. He won't let his anger bubble towards the top. He won't take his anger out on the wrong person.

Damien turned around with a slight smile on his face, "Neela," his daughter looked up. "We are going to move."

"Why?" Neela asked. "Well, it mainly has to do with your safety. However, there will be a lot more rules for you to follow once we get to the new house."

Neela made a confused face, "how would us moving ensure safety? The only way I'd be safe, I feel, is if I'm away from him." Damien shook his head with pursed lips, "you see, that's where you're wrong. When we all move, the house is so big that all of us will be able to live there. So, if something were to happen, there would be a lot less damage due to me being there."

Neela decided to ask no more questions, "when will we leave?"

"We've decided to leave while you're asleep. Conscious humans crossing realms can be risky. The most you'll wake up with tomorrow is a migraine." Neela's eyes widened, "realms?"

Damien made a downward motion with his hand. "We'll explain everything once we're at the house. For now, we just have to worry about safely transporting you to the new house."

~~