05.

Ryan was resting all day. He hasn't been awake all day; it was very worrying to his brothers. As the brothers sat on the couch, they began to hear moaning and groaning from upstairs. Slowly but surely, Ryan appeared downstairs, wobbling. His skin has turned pale like he was sick.  His limbs were very unsteady. He kept a hold on his stomach.

"Are you feeling okay?" Landon asked slowly. Ryan nodded, unsure almost, "I don't know what happened. I really hope she's not hurting. That'd just kill me." Ryan made his way to the couch after grabbing a glass of water. "Turn the tv on, I'm not gonna sit here in silence all damned day." There's that brattiness they were looking for.

Sean turned on the tv, the last thing they watched was the news. "Today, at approximately 2:34 today, a bus in this small town known as Gaten, crashed. The bus was full of children, some who are now dead, other's missing and only a few alive. Police are looking into the crash as there is nothing found that could have made this crash happen. We will now show the dead victims of this horrifying crash now." Professionally taken, or school photos popped up of 15 teenagers who are now dead, "there will be a joint funeral all funded by the state for these children in the next week."

Next, school pictures of people missing were put up, there were about 15 teens. "There are police now looking for the fifteen missing children. Search parties will be held from 9 a.m to 10 p.m every day. If you'd like to help search for these children, you can sign up at your local police station." Next, 4 pictures of teens popped up. Ryan began to cough violently.

"What?" Sean exclaimed. "Neela! Her name is Neela! That's her! That's my mate! She was hurt!" Before Sean or Landon could have look at her picture, the newscaster popped back up on the screen, "damn it!"

"The four teens are staying at the local memorial hospital." Ryan scrambled to his feet to run to the key tree, "hold it!" Landon, another one of his brothers yelled. "They won't let you see her! You're not family!"

"I'll walk around that hospital until I can get just a glimpse of her." Ryan hurried and left the house, someone has to follow him. "I'll go to make sure he doesn't touch her." Caleb, another one of his brothers, scrambled to his feet to put shoes on his feet. He hurried out to the car, right behind Ryan.

"If I meet her, I cannot promise that I won't touch her." Ryan spoke truthfully, "you have to hold me back if I do go to touch her." Caleb nodded, "I'm serious, Caleb. I don't care if I'm trying to fight you. I don't care if I'm crying, embarrassing myself in front of her. Don't let me touch her."

Caleb is the youngest of their group. He stays home, he does school work. Caleb doesn't exactly know of Ryan's condition, he knows that he can't touch humans, yes. But, he doesn't know why. They've tried to keep the youngest away from those battles they have to deal with. Caleb has the best relationship with Ryan, he trusts Ryan. Ryan doesn't want that trust to be broken from one slip-up.

They finally reached the hospital. Ryan and Caleb both ran inside the hospital and went to the reception. "Do you know where Neela is? Neela Oh." The receptionist filled with small fear. Two heavily-breathing men approached her with adrenaline in their eyes. "Are either of you her immediate family? Neela is a minor, she can't take any visitors outside of immediate family without a guardians signature."

"We're her first cousins, both of us." Caleb lied to the woman, but it did them no good. She shook her head, "I'm sorry, that's not immediate family. But, here she comes now with her nurse." She pointed down the hallway. Ryan felt like he was on ecstasy, his knees became wobbly when he laid eyes on her.

She was in a wheelchair, she still had sugar water pumped through her veins with IV tubes. The poor girl was in so much pain. "Hey, we're coming for some outside time." The nurse smiled at the receptionist. "Neela, if you could fill out this form for me, that'd be great. Patients are limited to only a few outside breaks a day."

"Trust me," Ryan's heart fluttered when sounds left her shaky lips, "this is the only time I'll be outside for awhile." She paused her symphony of words to moan and hold her stomach, "it was too painful to get here as is. This will be the only time." She finished off with a sad smile. "You're so pretty, angel," Ryan whispered, but the only person who had heard it was Caleb. Caleb gazed up at Ryan with pursed lips.

"Can we go now? She exists. Don't talk to her, she's in too much pain right now." Ryan slowly nods, still captivated by Neela. She even looked pretty with scars and bruises littering her, with gauze wrapped around her wrists, with a cast on one of her legs. She was breathtaking.

No one should've made the crash happen, the bus was carrying precious cargo! The person who caused the crash will rue the day that it happened. Ryan will not kill the person who caused it, no. He will just be sure that whoever they are will remember him for the rest of their life.