b

TZUYU'S

"Tzuyu-ah" I looked at my right and found Nayeon calling me while giving a signal to look at the clock.

3:20pm

I groaned and looked at Nayeon and asked "Do I have to? Can't you do it?"

"Tzuyu-ah. It's your turn in handling the students in detention today since Mrs.Kim is out" Nayeon replied without looking at me while signing some papers.

I was about to reply to her comment but she then added "Before you could reply, you made the decision to apply yourself as the student body president which means you have to become a role for students here by bring your lazy ass to that classroom. Okay? Okay."

"hmp" I said then pouted

She looked at me with no experssion and I kept that cute pose looking into her eyes until she breaks

"FINE! I'll do it" I said while slamming both of my hands on her table. As I was about to walk out the room I looked at her and found her smirking while chuckling by herself.

"lucky you" I mumbled while walking away

-

Walking down the hall was quite tiring, our school was the largest school in this country since it's for international students plus the individuals living here. I found the corner for the room just inches away. I felt nervous, why? the fact that she's coming make me feel 'conscious?' She makes me a bit uncomfortable because of her chosen actions. She has been a bit of a flirt to me for years now.

I then realize that I had to turn left to find the given room for today's detention class. As I found it, I walked slowly toward the classroom. I then looked around the room yet suprisingly nobody was present, so I walked a bit further inside. I heard a noise behind me and in my shock I found Sana standing on the door frame.

"Did I scare you baby?" she said then giggled.

"Ms.Minatozaki, please take your seat in front and let's wait for the other students" I firmly said ignoring her question

"oh come on babe, can't we have a little fun?" sana said with a smirk as she played with her hair.

"Ms.Minatozaki, please stop calling me that." I said annoyed while rolling my eyes then crossed my arms

"oh you don't like that name? let's try baby? honey? sweetheart? hmmm?" she said in a teasing matter while putting her finger on her lips.

I groaned and sat down on the teacher's table gathering the assignment from the principle from my purse and started to finish the unanswered tasks.

Sana was still leaning on the door frame and  kept trying to call me by saying different couple names that were complete non-sense. "Bub? love? mi  amor? bibi?" 

As I glared at her with 'pissed' written all over my face, she then chuckled and mumbled "cute". She started to walk towards me and sat down on the table that I was writing on and placed both of her hand on the table.

She then added when she felt confortable sitted down "Peaches? Hmmmmm? No? okay"

"Tzutzu? Kitten?--"

"STOP?!" I screamed annoyed while grabbing her hand on the table and sqeezing it to release the anger in me

"You responed to Kitten i see? huh? I didnt think were this kinky Ms.Chou?" she then said by not releasing her hand against mine as I tried to let go.

She then stood up and walked beside me as she lets go of my hand and held my shoulder to make me stand up. I suddenly follow her orders out of no where.

As I got up she started walking forward pushing me using her finger. I started moving backwards but then I suddenly felt the wall against my back, sana then smirked and pinned me to the wall.

Even though she was shorter than me she was surely stronger. I tried to budge but she then held me tighter by holding onto my arm.

She then looked down to look at her position then looked into my eyes. She then moved closer and whispered into my ear "Come on kitten, i've been inlove with you for three years now. how long would you think mommy could wait?" 

She then licked her lips then looked at mine then tilting her head. I closed my eyes as she got closer to my lips. I wait for a minute for her lips to touch mine, I felt her breath getting closer and then--

"Ms.Chou!" Mrs.Minatozaki said as she barged into the room. Me and Sana then fixed ourselves quickly to look presentable to the princliple but as for her, her mother.

"Ms.Tzuyu? Have you finished the assignment I gave you about the upcoming event?" Mrs.Minatozaki then said. Lucky for me and sana she hasnt looked at us because of the fact that she was still looking at some papers that Nayeon probably gave her.

"Ms.Im alrea--Sana? What you doing in detention? Again?" She said as she looked up. Seeing her daughter just shyly waving her hand side to side

"Minatozaki Sana. We talked about this" She said firmly looking into Sana's eyes.

"Why are you here? What did you do again?" She added looking at her with concern. She was quite an amazing mother. If I was her, I would have been slapped on the butt. Sana kept silent and look pouted looking into her mother's eyes.

"Ahhh!! I see. You wanted to see Tzuyu alone! Huh? You go baby! I support you two! You look good together" She chuckled after saying those words. Her daughter then giggled and blush at the same time which was quite cute-- i guess. As my face then turned bright red out of embarrassment.

"Oh come on Tzuyu! Give my daughter a chance uh?" She laugh after that

-ring ring-

The bell then rang which meant detention was over. As I then ignored Mrs.Minatozaki's comment about her daughter. I took my bag from the corner of the room then said "Mrs.Minatozaki, I'll get going now. I will present to you the project tomorrow with Nayeon and Jihyo. My mother would get mad if I would be going home late" I said firmly the bowing down slowly

"Okay then Ms.Chou, Take care." she then replied

I walked pass Sana silently and opened the door then closed it gently. As I got to the enter the hall I looked side to side to see if anyone was there but then someone tapped my shoulder.

I turned around and found Sana with a smirk on her face. "You're lucky kitten that my mom was there. Don't get to excited I promise you that I could get you and your heart." 

"Sana. Please stop trying. You've been trying for 3 years now. I am sure there are alot of people out there waiting for you." I said as a reply

She then sighed then walked away. She carefully walked toward the door and closed it silently. I then turned to my left and started to walk towards the student body officers room feeling guilty as ever. Sana has trying ask me out or ask me for her to able to court me for 3 years now and I have never given her chance.

After everything that happend I found myself infront of the Student Body Office and opened the door for me to enter.

I found Nayeon looking at me and asked "What happend? Who look---bleh" while doing a funny face at the end. I laughed a little then replied "I don't know? I'm just thinking of---nothing" I then just walked to my table then gathered my thing and left without a word.

"It's gonna be a long year." I mumbled to myself

-
sorry if it sucks. bleh