n

TZUYU'S

"Tzuyu-unnie! Tzuyu-unnie!" I waken from my slumber when I heard someone yelling my name. I looked up and to see who was doing so. Jiyun and Yujin, my 7 year old cousins. Jiyun had little pigtails on her hair and wore a cute little white dress smiling showing her bunny teeth while Yujin had a little ponytail and she also wore the exact same dress but in pastel pink color.

As I sat down my bed, the twins ran quickly towards my bed and started jumping on it. They kept on giggling up until they jumped on me and started hugging me. The sudden action that they created made me wide awake.

"Look Tzuyu-unnie! There's a nice lady downstairs who gave these bracelets to me and Yujin" Jiyun said with a huge smile looking at the silver chained bracelet on her hand.

"Who nice lady?" I asked them with a husky voice and a slight smile while rubbing my eyes.

"Umm, i actually forgot her name. I'm sorry unnie" Jiyun said while rubbing the top of her head looking quite confused.

"oh wait! Isn't her name Sana-unnie!?" The younger twin, Yujin said with bright eyes feeling proud about her realization.

My eyes widen at what the younger twin had just said. Sunday, the day I was terrifid that would actually come. I looked at my left to find that it was already 11:18 in the morning.

"oh yeah! She was looking for you for about 30 minutes but she end up playing, 'princess-princess' with me and Jiyun" Yujin said with a smile while waving her hand pretending to be a princess which made her older twin sister giggle.

'omg lord why did I forget it was sunday today! ugh sleeping at 4am was not a good move' I said inside my head while scraching the back of neck

"Babies, Lunch is about to start!" Aunt Yuna yelled getting the attention of little Jiyun and Yujin to run back to the dining area.

As they got out of the room, I started to panic at the thought that someone's waiting for me for about 30 minutes already. I quickly took out an outfit from my closet, destroying the organization of it and then ran towards the open bathroom beside the guest room.

After about 30 minutes, I was completely done, had a simple t-shirt on with a denim skirt. I looked at the mirror feeling nervous as ever. I tried silently breathing in then out for about a minute or two to realise the feeling.

'You got this Tzuyu, It's just Sana. Just forget about everthing that happen like always' I thought while staring at my eyes. I quickly sprinkling some water on my face trying to wake myself up.

"Ugh! That hurts! Someone help me!" I heard someone groaning from outside the bathroom. I quickly set aside the things I was thinking about a minute ago and ran downstairs.

As I was half way down stairs the groaning stop, I looked at the right side of room I found Somi tied up with a jumprope around her whole body as little Sungmin, my 10 year old cousin securing it to be tight for Somi, my 15 year old cousin, not to get loose.

As looked at the left side of the room, I found the two little princesses with little bow and arrows on their hands trying to shoot Sungmin, who was dodging the arrows. A taller figure  then showed up behind the twins who had a plastic sword on hand. I couldn't see who it was due to wall that was covering her face