u

NOTE
this chapter is mostly about the deeds that Sana has done just for Tzuyu. I really want to further explain how much she has been through just for the latter to love her back. It's again optional not to read this chapter, thank you again bbys 💛

-

CHAEYOUNG'S

It was five in the afternoon as the rain drops started to fall down the sky all over again. It hasn't stopped raining since the day after the act, tuesday.

"Sana-unnie, talk to me" I asked Sana as I sat down next to her while she kept quiet. It's been 6 days since the incident and Sana hasn't move a muscle from where she is.

Concern was killing me since Sana didn't eat the food that I would prepare for her and she hasn't said a word ever since we finally layed down on her bed.

All she did all day was stare at the ceiling or shed a tear or two every other minute of the day. I wanted to ask her what was going inside her head but she would just ignore me.

But today was different, well I hope. I hope that she would finally let out what she was feeling and tell me what's going on.

"Chae? am I disgusting?" Was the first sentence she has said for the past hours which left me on shock.

Her voice started to crack as tears finally start to fall down her cheeks as she quickly sat up. I didn't what to say, I was never good at conforting people so I just usually hug then give them a shoulder to cry on but it was different for this situation.

"ofcourse not, unnie" I whispered as I looked into her eyes as tears were falling down.

"really? I bet I am, Chae. Stop lying! All the hardwork for her to love me back was so filthy. I thought that that's the way how to show how much you appreciate someone but all I did was make her hate me even more" Sana's voice risen as I start to flinch.

"--I bet she's happier with her, and that her wasn't me, Chae. Three years of loving her was such a waste. I can't take it anymore, everything she had said was true. I should have just stopped when it was already enough." Sana yelled as her feelings start to take over her

"Unnie, you should have sticked with you wonderful char---" I said as she stopped talking but I was quickly interrupted with the latters voice

"Wonderful Charms, my ass! That's what everyone has told me! 'Stick with your charms, Sana' 'Winning me over with your charms, Sana' charms! charms! charms! Is that all you could you say guys! That's what I did all this time but she never showed me any proccess! I hated it, I hated myself for loving someone I had no chance with" Sana said as her voice softens as quiet sobs filled the room as she hugged her knees and continued to cry

"I'm sorry" She said between sob as she looked at the floor. I quickly hugged as her when she finally openned her arms.

Minutes had passed by and Sana finally calmed down. We let go of the hug as her nose and eyes started to get red due to how much she had cry for the past days. I finally found a small smile on her face as we faced each other.

"Can I ask you something, Sana-unnie?" I hesistantly asked her as my hands starts to sweat a little.

"sure" Sana whispered as she quickly blew her nose with the tissue I gave her.