p

NOTE
this chapter is mostly about the Chou's and Jeon's talking about the situation between Sana and Tzuyu. It's optional if you don't want to read it. Thank you again bbys~ 🌠

-

THIRD PERSON

The clock stricked 10 in the morning and almost all of the Chou's and Jeon's were awake. They were getting ready for brunch since yesterday was a quite tiring for everyone, especially one of the Chou's, who is not even awake yet.

After an hour of cooking, the kids were called to the table since Jiyun and Yujin were playing with their dolls, Sungmin was watching TV and Somi was playing on her phone in the living room.

The scent of english breakfast filled the room as all the kids started to run towards the dining area.

The table was filled with bacon, egg, ham and some slices of bread. The crowd in the house started to sit down on the table and eat. You could only hear the sound of munching on a certain food until Tzuyu's older brother suddenly busted inside the house

"JOSHUA OPPA!" Somi screamed while running towards him, hugging him as the twins and Sungmin followed.

"Joshua, what brings you home?" Mrs.Chou asked as she walks up to him with a smile on her face. She hugged her son when the kids suddenly went back to eating.

"A little birde told me that my little sis had a date last night" Tzuyu's step-brother, Joshua said with a strict face as he crossed his arms.

Everyone suddenly looked at Somi slowly with a blank face. Somi was every known for telling secrets, from Yujin eating the last piece of candy to Mrs.Jeon was having another baby, which were the twins by that time. Somi just waved her hands slowly as an awkward aura was fillimg in her body.

Mrs.Jeon suddenly flicked Somi by the shoulder as she whined in pain. Mrs.Chou then pulled Joshua to the dining area where all the family members are and sat down on the empty seats.

"So about Tzuyu's date?" Joshua said bring up the topic all over again. Ever since Tzuyu's first relationship, he became so protective towards Tzuyu. He could remember how she kept on crying everyday, eyes red and swollen. He trusted Jungkook but things happen and he wouldn't make the same mistake again.

"What about it?" Mrs.Chou said while wiping of the pieces of bacon off her mouth.

"Well, let's start of with who was she with?" Joshua asked while looking at his mother. Mrs.Chou then looked up and laugh nervously.

"Well~, I don't really know her name" Mrs.Chou then replied with a firm voice.

"HER?!" Joshua's eyes widen on what he heard. He couldn't believe that his sister would be attracted to girls. All this time that he would be protecting her from boys, he should be actually protecting her from girls too.

"Yes, her. Please stop screaming or Tzuyu would wake up" Mrs.Chou said boldly as she stick a fork in her ham.

"So what's her name?!" Joshua screamed at frustration. He really wanted to know the name, it was like if he couldnt know the whole world would break.