e

SANA'S

"Okay Class, You may go out now" The room then started to get loud as the bell rang. They grabbed their bag then left the room after they gathered with their friends.

All the students left the room, I started to fix my things then followed right after.

"Sana-chan!!!" As soon as I got out I heard Momo, my childhood bestfriend, calling me. I smiled at her as she waved her hand at me. I quickly walked near her, but suddenly somebody bump into me.

"What the f-" I said about to curse but she cut me off by saying

"Oh my god! I'm so sorry Ms.Minatozaki" She quickly bowed and apoligized to me. I felt my blood boilling up as I just look at her. Everybody in the hall was nervous as they were watching us. I swinged my arm, about to slapped her but then realized that she was Tzuyu's bestfriend. Shit! i should have not yelled at her.

I groaned, as I quickly put down my hand and quickly just turned around.

"Momo, Let's go." I said firmly as I walked out the hall leaving Chaeyoung and the crowd shocked and surprise. As me and Momo found lockers at the other end of the hall. She quickly turned to me.

"What was that Sana?" She punch me on my shoulder and then asked me with a confused face

"About what?" I quickly replied as I was applying lipstick infront of the mirror which was attached in my locker.

"That. No yelling? No Physical Fight? No detention? What has gotten into you?" Momo said with disbelief in her eyes. I stopped applying lipstick then looked at her.

"She was Tzuyu's bestfriend. I dont want t- nevermind,you wouldnt understand" I quickly explained to her while rolling my eyes.

"Ugh. Sana, it's been 3 years. Stop it and move on. She's never gonna like you back" She said with a sassy tone as she puts her hand on her waist after closing the locker.

"YAH YAH! She will like me. Just wait" I slammed my locker as I replied to her with a pissed tone. As everyone around us start to get quiet and some tries to quickly get out of the hall

"okay okay, whatever." Momo said while putting her hands up with defeat. I flipped my hair as a sign of 'ijustdefeathiraimomohowabouttaht'

"So what your plan?" She then added

"Getting her type" I replied trying to look smart and intelligent with my answer.

"Pft--It's been so long and you still don't know her type. Your funny honey" She giggled then put her hand on my shoulder. I pinch her hand and she removed it quickly.

"Tsk. Anyways, I'm so done flirting. She still hasn't break." I said with a pissed tone

"So what's your plan little Ms.takingitslow?" She said while smirking. As I was thinking of a plan, I found the Student Body Officers or well known as Tzuyu's bestfriends, were walking behind Momo's back and that made me think of an idea.

"This." I answered her as I pushed her slightly toward the lockers as I walked towards the Student Body Officers. They stopped from walking as they saw me heading towards them. I made a quick bow, making them confused.