time

CHAEYOUNG'S

"Good Morning Mrs.Chou" I greeted Tzuyu's mother as I entered the room. It's been three days since Tzuyu had last texted me. It was quite unusual,  she would only do such an act if she were mad or plainly annoyed with one of us.  

I was nervous, we never had situation like this. It would usually be her and Jeongyeon due to the  fact that she would usually tease her with the most childish things. We would usually spot out who had the fault in a matter of minutes but now it's different. We haven't talked nor seen each other for the past weeks which means we don't know who made the fault, and now, it's killing all of us.

"What brings you here?" Mrs.Chou then asked as sat down on the couch that I was sitting on. 

"Actually Mrs.Chou, I--" I was suddenly cut off by the noise coming from the outside. The voices were quite familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. The voices began to get louder and louder each second that would pass until Mrs.Chou got enough of it.

Tzuyu's mother then smiled shyly before getting up and answering the door making the people outside shut up. 

"You're all here" Mrs.Chou then said out of shock as she found Nayeon, Jeongyeon and Jihyo standing outside the door. 

"Chaeyoung? What are you doing here?" Nayeon then asked me as soon as we made eye contact.

"Well I--" I was about to reply until another voice suddenly spoke behind me.

"What are you guys doing here?" The feminine voice said in a quiet tone as then silence filled the room. I quickly turn my back to find the person we have been looking for

"Tzuyu?"

+++

"I'm so sorry" I hugged her tightly around her waist.

"Why are you saying sorry? You did nothing wrong" Tzuyu then replied emotionless as she just gently removes my arms.

Something is wrong. Tzuyu has never acted this way, well not with us. She's actually the most talkative person in our group. yes, surprising? I know.

"What's wrong, Tzutzu?" Jihyo then asked as she stood up slowly walking towards the bed that me and Tzuyu were sitted on.

Tzutzu, trigger warning. Tzuyu would always leave out a smile right after one of us calls her this nickname. It was her favorite somehow but nevertheless, we use that nickname without any question.

The girls then started to stare at Tzuyu, waiting for that single moment until words then just came out of her mouth.

"Could you stop calling me that?"  She then looks down as me and the three girls look at her with shock

"Wha--why?" Nayeon then stutters as she squats down making her small enough to see Tzuyu's eyes from below

"It just triggers something, okay?" Tzuyu replied as she faces the other way, removing eye contact from Nayeon.

This was hard, Tzuyu never explained her feelings that well. She would just usually brush the topic off, but no not today

"What's going on, Tzuyu?" Jeongyeon then said in serious way. She squats down beside Nayeon as they both look up on Tzuyu.

"G-guys, you know I--please just stop asking, okay? i'm fine" Tzuyu then silently whined as she crosses her arms.

The trio then sighed as she kept on ignoring the question. They kept on asking and asking for they were completely tired on silent treatment she was giving them.