x

MINA'S
flashback

[monday]

"Tzuyu-ah, I'm kind of planning to go to the beach you wanna come?" I asked Tzuyu while showing the website on her phone. The cold weather was finally gone and the sun has finally shined. We were having a date in the cafe near the school which Tzuyu has suggested.

"Uhhh--I'm kind of not in the mood to" Tzuyu replied as she starts to rub her right arm with her left hand

"Come on! The area has alot of shit that we could play with" I said while trying to convince her by showing off the activities in the website

"ok unnie, i'll come" Tzuyu sighed as she saw she had no chance that I would 'no' as an answer

"You just have to bri---" my sentence was cut off as Tzuyu quickly faced her head towards the entrance door while it rang. She then sighed in dissapointment and faced me.

"Are you looking for someone?" I asked Tzuyu as put my head down low since she had her head down while she just replied with a nod as I continued to do my explaination.

[tuesday]

"Tzuyu-ah" I called her for the tenth time today. She has been quite distracted for the pass hour.

"Hmmm?" She replied as she finally looked at me for the first time.

"Why are you looking at that table?" I asked as in a confused tone. She then tilted her head and had the same expression that I had.

"Huh? Which table?" She asked with a puzzled face as she eventually took a sip from her cold coffee.

"Oh? The one near the entrance" I said while pointing out the couple that were having a date.

"O--oh yeah, t-hat's what I'm d-doing" She stuttered as she scratched the back of her neck.

"-and why?" I asked as I put my left eyebrow up while I crossed my arms

"Uhh--the girl had nice shoes, yeah-that's it" She said unsurely as she just awkwardly laugh right after.

"You want me to ask her where she got it?" I said as I stood up slowly trying to be nice to her as she just pulled me down waving her hand side to side.

"N-no it's okay, my neck is hurting. Yup that's it!" Tzuyu said awkwardly as she just face the other way.

"oh okay" I whispered as silence filled the tension between us.

[wednesday]

"Tzuyu-ah, how's your neck?"

"hmmm"

"okay? why are you still looking at the entrance?"

"hmmm"