h

SANA'S

Weeks after weeks have passed and Mina still hasen't given up. Mina would usually give a rose or two to Tzuyu day after day and ofcourse, I would step up my game by giving her atleast a bouquet of roses, daisys, and tulips.

I always give my gifts after Mina would leave and until last wednesday, she found out that I kept on up-ing my game on her. She quickly gave up on the flowers and went to chocolates but ofcourse Minatozaki Sana would never lose a fight as I gave Tzuyu Chocolates from her country to make feel at home here in Korea, atleast a little bit.

Tzuyu would appreciate both and would give the same reaction even if one of them was better than the other one, which was quite disappointing to both, Mina and me. We could never know which one is getting closer to Tzuyu.

Until one day during the end of school, I was walking towards Tzuyu's table to give her her gift. As I peeked at the corner of the wall, I saw Mina and Tzuyu were talking.

"Thank you Minari" Tzuyu said while smiling holding her so called present from Mina.

"Your welcome, TzuTzu" Mina said softly while moving her body forward then backwards slowly, trying to act cute. I almost puke when I saw what she was trying to do.

Silence accured towards them about a minute or two but then, Mina was starting to lean in towards Tzuyu's cheeks slowly trying to make the scene better as my blood started to boil up

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING?!" I screamed while marching towards them. I quickly pushed Mina to the right where they were.

"Getting what's mine" Mina smirked while pushing me back harder than what I did to her.

"hey hey hey, stop now" Somebody said with a loud voice. Realizing it was Jihyo and the other Student Body Officers.

"She is not yours, fucking asshole" I said with a pissed voice.

"Really? Will this prove it to you?" Mina said quickly while running towards Tzuyu kissing her cheeks.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled while walking near her. I grabbed her hair tight moving my hair side to side.
She quickly did the same thing to me but harder as always.

"STOP THIS!" Nayeon screamed loudly. Mina and I still continued our petty fight not minding what Nayeon just said. I quickly removed my hands out of her hair and quickly slapped her face.

A red mark started to appear on Mina's cheek. Mina quickly let go of my hair and pushed me towards the locker. She then started to punch my face hard. Hit after hit after hit, I started to feel blood running down my nose. I quickly touched the blood running down my nose then slowly looked up to meet Mina's eyes.

I pushed her hard enough for her to fall down. I suddenly let out all the anger inside my body then started to kick her hard in every part of her body. She started to groan and kept on saying for me to stop but the monster in me started to come out and i couldn't stop. Then suddenly someone grabbed me by the waist pulling me backwards.

"STOP! I SAID STOP! Sana, what has gotten into you?!" Tzuyu said while helping Mina to get up. Tzuyu started to asked Mina if she was okay or not then quickly brought her to the clinic.