sing

SANA'S

It was afternoon brimming of cold breeze as we entered a hall filled with enchanting trees as their orangey colored leaves start to fall. The weather had finally entered the season of change, autumn. A perfect timing as for my so called upcoming, "perfect date".

"Better make this great, Sana"

"Where are you taking me?" The other latter questioned as she watched me drive in a very familiar road. It was creapy yet magical as we pass down this road after a very long time.

"You'll see" I replied as a smirk appried on my face making her groan in annoyance. We've been driving for the past 30 minutes and curiousity has been killing her to where am I actually bringing her to.

Finally, the path had finally ended to in which made us enter a new one. Then after seconds of driving a huge rundowned building started to become visible to our eyes. A huge sign then appeared at front with some letter since the others were already covered with large vines coming down the window.

I stepped down the vehicle as soon as I turned off the running engine. I then placed my hands inside my pocket as a slighty cold breeze started to come again.

"What is this place? It's giving me the creeps" Tzuyu said in a scared voice as she walked towards the entrance of the door. I then ran near her as a sweet gendle smile appear on my face as she slowly faced me before I spoke.

"Today, let's bring back all the memories" I said as I pushed the doors for them to open.

"huh?" she questioned as soon as the room inside became visible. It had this long and wide empty hall with only lockers on their side.

It looked old and dusty for it has not been clean for years. Some walls were cracked, some lockers were bent and some trash were scattered on the in which made the place look worse.

"Welcome back to High School" I said as I started twirling around the area.

"I thought this place was distroyed years ago" Tzuyu said in awe as started to fanaticize the walls filled with vandalism from people finding this abandoned place

"Well, My dad finally did something good for me once" I mumbled

"Come on! Let's not waste time, let's get to the real stuff" I then said as I grabbed her arm, racing towards the area i wanted to show her.

"Sana, slow down!! I know I have long legs but I'm not use to running" The latter then said as she took deep breathes from the short exercise the two made.

"here sit down" I said making us slide down near a very familiar locker.

The place we sat was very creepy yet familiar. The window near us and the new narrow hallway made hints on my mind yet it didnt come up until it hit me.

"Do you remember this place?" I asked with a giddy tone as a huge smile then was shown my face.

"Not--not really, why?" She replied scratching her head then tilting it as a confused face then appeared. I then became dissapoint with her reply. It was a really memorable time and maybe the time was quite too far for all to remember.