chapter 1

Y/n POV 

I need food...Should I wake my parents up? No. I quietly got up from my bed and made my way downstairs. I then left my house and I know what you're thinking, you're probably thinking that I am stupid for going out in the middle of the night in Gotham city...Well...I am stupid so...

As I was walking to the nearest store I decided to take a shortcut through the alley...I told you I am stupid...

I heard a laugh so I looked up and saw a girl that was about 5'2...She is tall compared to me...I am 4'9. Her back was facing me so I didn't really see her face but it doesn't take a scientist to figure out that she is covered in blood. I'm just gonna go...

As I was sneaking away I bumped into a metal bucket and of course it made noise. I quickly looked up and I saw the girl turn around with a cute confused face. When her eyes landed on me she smirked.

"What is a cute little girl like you doing out here all alone?" She said and I was still frozen. She then walked closer to me. She raised her hand and gently touched my face. "What.Is.A.Little.Girl.Like.You.Doing.Out.Here.Alone." She said as she roughly grabbed my chin.

"I-I..." I said she then smirked once again "Do you know who I am?" She said and I looked at her confused but then it struck me...This is Camila Cabello...