chapter 14

Y/n POV

All I could hear was gunshots and screams from some people. I was honestly scared. I prayed and then looked at the guy watching me. I was about to say something but then we heard another gunshot but it was closer this time. 

I looked and saw 2 people coming our way but it wasn't Camila and Lauren. They closer the people got is when I finally noticed them. It was my parents. They quickly shot the guy and walked up to me. 

"W-what are you doing?!" I asked them and my Mother said "We're doing what is best for you! Come back home with us Y/n!" I shook my head "Why?" I asked and the seemed to be getting angry. 

"You can not stay with those freaks! They're messing you up!" My Father said and I shook my head "I love them!" I yelled and he chuckled "You THINK you love them!" He said and I sighed "I'm not leaving with ya'll. I'm staying here and you can't do anything about it." I said simply. I heard a gunshot.

I turned and saw Lauren and Camila. They walked up to us with their guns raised at my parents. Lauren and Camila kind of looked hot covered in blood. My Mother shot at Lauren but Lauren dodged it. 

I walked over Camila and Lauren. I looked and my parents and said "I'm staying with them. They are whats best for me." 

All of a sudden I felt 3 searing pains in my stomach. I looked up and saw my Mother with her gun raised and that's when I realized that she shot me 3 times. My mouth hung open slightly as I fell to the floor. Lauren quickly caught me and then shot my parents. 

"I-I" I tried to say something but I couldn't. "We going to get you help Y/n just hold in there!" Lauren picked me up and ran out the restaurant. She took me to the car. Camila quickly opened the door and got in.

She then rushed to the nearest hospital.