chapter 11

Y/n POV

I woke up and smelled that someone was cooking bacon. I prayed and then I quickly got up and walked downstairs and I saw Camila cooking. I smiled widely forgetting about last nights events. I giggled and the 2 girls turned towards me. "Come here angel." Lauren said and I walked over to her looking at her innocently. 

"So, so, so innocent..." She said and lightly touched the side of my face. She then brought her lips to mine.  My eyes fluttered closed. She just took my first kiss. She then pulled away and I opened my eyes and blushed. "Don't blush cutie." Camila said and I looked at her. 

She then motioned for me to sit at the table. I sat down and she put some waffles and bacon in front of me. I smiled and said a little prayer and started eating. I looked at Camila and said "Mama..." She snapped her head towards me and I blinked innocently "Yes my holy little angel?" She said and I just shrugged.

I then turned towards Lauren "Mami..." She looked at me with shock and I smirked but then continued eating. Camila's phone started ringing and she answered it "Hello?-What?!-Call Joker and get him and Harley here-I don't care if you are busy!-Do it or you will never see your wife and kids again!" She then put the phone down and she looked at Lauren.

"Someone went into our restaurant last night looking for us and ended up messing up the place! Whoever it was ended up taking some of our men and turning them into the police!"