chapter 3

Y/n POV

After a few minutes we arrived at the restaurant and the guy looked at Camila and said "Hello Ms. Shadow." Before letting us in. Camila then walked up the stairs and led me to an area where Lauren was. She was sitting down looking around and then her eyes landed on Camila.

I froze and tried to get my hand out of Camila's so I could leave but Camila stopped and looked at me. "I-I want to g-go!" I said nervously.

She raised her eyebrow and then tightened her grip on my hand and literally pulled me to where Lauren is sitting. Once we got to Lauren, Camila made me sit down and then sat next to me. I would literally have to climb over the table to get out. 

I huffed and crossed my arms. "Who are you?" Lauren question but I was still angry that Camila made me sit down. I felt my chin being lifted up and I looked and saw Lauren and she raised her eyebrow "I asked you a question." She said calmly but stern.

"I-I'm Y/n B-Bonilla!" I said and she nodded before letting go of my chin. Lauren is also know as Ms. Green and Camila is know as Shadow (A/n: Don't know if people have actually used these names for villains but...I'm going to use these names anyway.) 

I looked away from Lauren and the waitress walked up to us. "Is there anything you and your guest need?" He asked why looking at me with lust filled eyes. Camila didn't seem to like that because she pulled out her gun and shot him in the head.

 Wow...Okay then.

I frowned "Why did you kill him?" I asked and she looked at me before shrugging. 

"I didn't like the way he looked at you."