chapter 8

Y/n POV 

I slowly started to wake up and I noticed I was laying on something very comfortable. I opened my eyes and noticed I was in a bedroom.

 I opened my eyes and noticed I was in a bedroom

I frowned. Where am I? I slowly got up from where I was laying and I noticed I was wearing a different outfit then what I had on before.

 Where am I? I slowly got up from where I was laying and I noticed I was wearing a different outfit then what I had on before

I then noticed that I was wearing a pull-up. Wait. Where is my backpack?! I did a quick prayer before I left the room. I quietly walked down the hallway. I saw someone walking my way so I quickly hid. When the person walked by I saw that it was one of Camila and Lauren's men. 

Shoot. They must have taken me here when I fell asleep. Once the man was out of sight I walked down the stairs. Wow this house-No this mansion is huge! I looked in the living room and saw that no one was there so I walked until I saw the front door. 

As I passed the kitchen I heard voices talking. "Well I think that girl will just slow you down! She has a mindset of a religious child for fucks sake!" I heard and unfamiliar woman say. I looked around the corner and saw people sitting around a table. Lauren and Camila are sitting next to each other though. I hear Camila start laughing "Does it really seem like we care about what you think?" She said.

"Yes! And you should care because you are nothing without me!" The woman yelled. Camila and Lauren seemed mad at what the woman said because Lauren pulled out her gun and shot the woman. Camila looked around the table and some people had shocked faces while 3 girls didn't. 

"Does anyone else have something to say?" Camila said with a raised eyebrow and the others shook their heads. Lauren laughed crazily at the people's scared faces. I just stood where I was with a shocked face.

I slowly backed up and once again made my way to the door. Wait. MY BACKPACK! I turned around and saw it on a little table. I quickly grabbed it and made sure my stuffie, and of course my bible, was in there before I made my way to door again.

Before I could leave the house someone grabbed my wrist. I turned around and saw a short woman but she was a little taller than me, she was one of the 3 girls I saw at the table. "Ah...Now where do you think you're going Y/n?" She asked. "H-home." I stuttered and she chuckled before putting me over her shoulder. She walked back to the kitchen and once we entered it went quiet.

The girl walked over to Camila and Lauren and set me down. The 2 girls looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Were you trying to leave?" Camila asked and I looked at them before saying "N-no!" "Oh? So now your lying?" Lauren said and I looked down. "I do not lie. I do not sin." I said simply. And Camila started laughing.

"You, my little holy angel, are just something aren't you?" Camila said as she pulled me to sit on her lap. I looked at everyone and noticed they were staring at me. "She's so short..." I heard someone whisper to the person next to them. I looked at the person and blinked repeatedly. 

I got off Camila's lap and got into a kneeling position and start praying. "What the hell is she doing?" Someone asked. "Dinah be quiet." I heard the shorter girl say. After I was finished praying I took a deep breath and got up. "Why the fuck are you so short? I would never date a short person!" The same person who made the short comment earlier said.

Before Camila and Lauren could react I reached into my backpack and grabbed my bible and threw it at the person. "Holy hell!" Dinah said "There ain't nothing holy about hell." I yelled and glared at everyone. Everybody seemed shocked. Even Camila and Lauren. "She will fit right in." A chocolate skinned girl said. 

"My little holy angel I think you need to go back to sleep, you're a little grumpy..." Camila said and I shook my head and stomped my foot. "No I want to go home!" I said and Camila pulled me back on her lap before whispering in my ear "Listen here little one! You will not show us attitude unless you want to get punished!" I narrowed my eyes before getting up again.

"I don't have to listen to you."