chapter 15

Camila POV

We finally arrived at the hospital and we rushed in and everyone looked scared "GET US A DOCTOR NOW!" I yelled and people ran and got a doctor. He looked scared but I don't care. "Y-yes?" He asked "Help her now!" I said and he nodded.

Lauren POV

"Am I-I going to see g-god now?" Y/n asked and I quickly shook my head "No.You.Are.Not. You are going to stay on earth with Camz and I! W-we love you..." I said and she smiled weakly. They doctor took her from me. Camila looked mad and scared at the same time. I really hope our little holy angel will be okay!

"D-do you think that she will make it?!" Camila asked me and I nodded "Yes. She will make it because she is strong and she loves us." I said more to myself than her.

////////////

*1 hour later*

We have waited for an hour now. The doctor walked over to us with a scared face "I-I'm sorry but i'm afraid that she won't b-be able to make i-it we tried everything we could!" He said and then Camila shot him. 

We walked into the room that they had Y/n in. She smiled at us and then started crying "It hurts Mami!" She said and I said "I know angel but you need to fight it!" I said and then I felt something wet roll down my cheek. I am crying. I looked to my left and saw the Camila was too. Y/n was taking short labored breaths.

"I-I love you." She said before she took her last breath. "NO!" Camila screamed "No no no no no!" She screamed again. She kissed Y/n's forehead. She then said "I love you too." She then walked out of the room and then I heard multiple gunshots. 

I Kissed Y/n's forehead too and then walked out to see Camila shooting everyone in the hospital. She looked at me and said "I want everybody in the hospital dead." I nodded and told our men.

"For our little holy angel."