chapter 4

Y/n POV

I looked at her and then said "I'm going to pray for you." I then closed my eyes and started praying. I heard a loud laugh and I open my eyes with an annoyed expression. I looked at Lauren since she was the one laughing and then I looked at Camila because she started giggling. What is wrong with them. 

Once the stopped I continued praying. "Well aren't you a little holy angel!" Lauren said with a wide grin. I opened my eyes because I was once again interrupted. "I'm going to call you holy angel." Camila said and I shook my head and then sighed "I need to get home." I said and then Camila gasped "I almost forgot! You're hungry!" She said and signaled a waitress over.

The waitress looked down at the dead body and gulped before walking over to us. "Y-Yes Ms. Shadow?" She said and Camila started saying stuff but I wasn't paying attention. "What's going on in that little head of yours?" Lauren said and I looked at her "I-I want to go home." I said and she shook her head. 

"Camz over here seems to want to keep you so you, my little holy angel, aren't going anywhere." Lauren said and I had to take a deep breath before doing what I was about to do. I quickly stood up and jumped over the table before running. 

"GET HER NOW!" Lauren yelled at the men who worked for them. I ran out of the restaurant even though I knew they were following me. "Get back here you little brat!" One of the men said and I had to resist turning around and slapping him with my bible in my backpack. 

I bumped into someone and I fell down. My bottom lip quivered but I quickly stopped myself from crying. I looked up and saw one of the men. He grabbed my backpack and threw it into a puddle from the rain "MY BIBLE IS IN THERE!" I yelled and then I kicked him in his no-no area and he fell to his knees in pain. The other men seemed shocked so I took this chance and picked up my backpack and continued running. 

The men must of got out of their shocked state because they started chasing me again. I kept running and I hid behind a building. I saw all then men run by me, passing me. I smiled knowing that I lost them.

After at least 10 minutes I got out from where I was hiding and made my way towards my house.