chapter 5

Y/n POV 

It's been 2 days since I saw Ms. Green and Shadow and for some reason I kind of miss them. "Y/n please come downstairs!" My Mother yelled and I sighed before getting up and going downstairs. "Yes Mama?" I said and she motioned for me to sit down. I sat in front of my parents. 

"Did you go out 2 days ago?" My Father said and I looked everywhere but at them "Yes..." I whispered "But I only wanted to get something to eat!" I said. "Y/n it was night time and we have food in the house!" Mama said and I sighed "I know but we don't have food that I want!" I said.

"What food do you want?" Papa asked and I smiled "Well I want cookies, chips, pizza-" I started but was cut off by my Mother "Y/n that is junk food!" She said with a small smile "Sometimes I wonder how you stay so skinny when you eat a whole lot..." Mama said.

"Did you pray this morning?" Papa asked and I nodded "And last night?" Mama added and I once again nodded. "Okay. Here is 20 dollars so you can go to the store and get your junk food but do it quickly because it is almost night time!" Papa said and I grabbed the money before quickly grabbing my backpack and making my way to the store.

////////////

I am now making my way back home. I looked across the street and I saw 2 people who made me freeze. 

The Joker and the one and only Harley Quinn.