chapter 12

Y/n POV

All day Camila and Lauren have been talking to Joker and Harley and Dinah, Normani, and Ally. They haven't even paid attention to me! I huffed and walked to the living room only to widen my eyes. 

One of Jokers guys were going through my bible and ripping pages out. I felt my hand twitch. "What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled and he smirked at me "Joker is the real god!" He said and I finally snapped I grabbed the closest thing to me which was a bat with nails all around the end of it.

 "What do you think you're doing?!" I yelled and he smirked at me "Joker is the real god!" He said and I finally snapped I grabbed the closest thing to me which was a bat with nails all around the end of it

I kicked him in his no-no area before repeatedly hitting him with the bat. He was screaming and blood was going everywhere. I heard footsteps rushing downstairs. The guys screams finally went silent. I stopped and turned around just as everyone got downstairs. Everyone looked at me with wide eyes.

I dropped the bat before picking up my ruined bible. I looked at the 2 girls as tears started to fall. When Camila and Lauren noticed I was crying they rushed over to me and Camila picked me up. "He rui-ruined my b-bible!" I said and Camila sh'ed me "Don't cry angel we'll get you a new one!" Lauren said and I nodded.

"Puddin' she is literally perfect! We should get a little like her!" Harley said to the Joker and he nodded in agreement. "Clean up this mess." Camila told one of the men. She then carried me to the kitchen. "You're such a good, good, good, girl!" She said and I smiled. She sat me in a chair and got ice cream and put it in a bowl and gave it to me.

 "Are we just going to ignore that she is covered in blood and that she killed one of the guys?