Chapter 3

pic of your anticipated hero above🖕➖

Author's note :
Hey guys! How are you all?
Please click on "vote" before reading.
Thanks for your effort in case you really did it. ☺️
Please ignore any grammatical mistakes because English is not my first language. Yeah I told you my secret ;)
Spoiler:
! Hero's entry ahead ! 😂
!!Enjoy!!
*** EMMA's POV ***
As I started to gain consciousness, I realised that I was kidnapped. My whole body was sore. Every part was hurting like hell. Especially, my thighs were like on fire. My stomach was aching a lot. I tried to open my eyes but sunlight was directly hitting my eyes. Even then I managed to open them while adjusting my vision. Those two men were still present in the room, whispering at a corner. My heartbeat increased as I saw them. Fear once again enveloped me. I thrashed around my legs and arms to get free but it was of no use. Noticing my movements, the two men approached me.

"You are giving us a hard time." David spoke while eyeing me up and down. I didn't reply but held my gaze down.
"If you'll not open your mouth then next time you'll not be able to open your precious eyes 'cause you will be six feet under the ground,"the brownie man spoke with venom in his mouth.
"Ronald you continue your session with her while I go and inform boss that the girl has awakened."
The brownie man who I now know is Ronald, nodded his head. David left the room leaving me alone with the bustard.
"Let's start."
His words made me tremble in my chair.

"So, what does Winston want you to do against us?"
I didn't reply. I was sick of answering them again and again.
"Last time. What does Winston want you to DO AGAINST US!" his voice suddenly raised to a much higher level but I kept my mouth shut. There was no use of speaking to the devil 'cause he won't admit that I am innocent.

A punch on my face broke the trail of thoughts and I winced in pain. Tears that were previously brimming in my eyes began to fall down my cheeks. The pain was too much to bear.
"SPEAK WOMAN!"
I mustered up courage and finally words came out of my mouth that I wanted to spill since I came here.

"GO TO HELL YOU ALL! YOU THINK YOU PEOPLE ARE SMART BUT WHAT YOU DON't KNOW IS THAT YOU HAVE THE WRONG GIRL With YOU! AND WHOEVER THIS WINSTON IS , I HOPE HE DESTROYS YOU All!" I yelled at him and my throat was hurting a lot due to the fact that I hadn't had any water since yesterday.

He punched me straight in my stomach while I cried out in pain.
"You won't tell the truth, huh?" Once again a punch landed in my stomach and I coughed blood. My shirt and pant that were previously covered with blood received some fresh red stains as my blood splashed on them. I wanted to say him to stop but my energy level was dropped to zero.
"Stop" a grave voice echoed in the room.
.
.
*** UNKNOWN PERSON's POV ***
.
.
It's is so funny to know that Justin got tricked in my plans. He will be dealing with a girl who doesn't even know that two rivals Winston and Justin even exist in this world. I think his research is pathetic, he really has bad sources, otherwise he would have known that he has the wrong girl with him. An innocent college going girl. Hahah.

"Boss we have sent the message to him. He will receive it soon" my second in command Carter told me.
"I want to see his reaction at that time but guess we'll just wait for the right time."
"Yes, boss"
"Bring me the spare compact disc. I have to keep it at a safe place."
"It will be right here in no time, sir" I nodded my head and dismissed him.

The mere thought of Justin realising that he has the wrong girl all this time makes me feel amused.
.
.
*** EMMA's POV ***
.
"Stop" a grave voice echoed in the room where recently my cries and sobs were echoing.
I saw Ronald backing away and saying,"Boss"

I turned my head into that direction and my breathing stopped. He was the same man who came to the college yesterday. His face was stern with no emotions at all. It was blank throughout. He held a strange aura around him that made me squirm in my seat and frightened more than ever.

He came near me and asked the question that I least expected.
"What's your name?"
But my reply was in the form of sobs and hiccups.
"Don't you have a tongue?"
Again he got sobs in reply.
"Answer the DAMN QUESTION!,GIRL" I nearly jumped at his loud voice.
"Em..ma" I told him in between sobs. I just couldn't control them. They were escaping from my lips on their own. Though I wanted to stay strong but the inner and outer me was injured badly.

"Emma I'll ask you nicely that probably my men failed to do. Here is the question. Who do you work for? Is it Winston or someone else?"
"No...no..one"
"Then why did you have that compact disc?" He asked me seriously. I looked into his eyes for once but they were so penetrating that I immediately lowered my head.

"I don't know" my simple reply.
"Then how is it possible that a very important CD lands into the bag of an ordinary girl." I was surprised that he wasn't angry yet. His minions were so harsh on me that I didn't even want to answer them.

Again my reply was the same. " I don't know"
By this time my sobs nearly came to an end. Now I was just sniffing.
"So you say that it was by chance that the compact disc which was so crucial for me just landed into your bag out of nowhere."
I nodded my head.
"Fine." His voice sounded dangerous. When I didn't notice any movements, I raised my head only to find him looking at me.
"Please let me go," I pleaded him but he shook his head. If a few rays of hope had developed, they were crushed immediately.

He then turned around and ordered one of his men,"bring it".
Soon that man came into room handing him an envelope.
"Untie her"
To say I was surprised would be an understatement. He was finally letting me go. As they untied me I quickly stood up but stumbled and fell down with an "ouch" leaving my lips.
My thighs were hurting badly and the pain of stomach shot throughout the body. I tried to stand up once again but my legs couldn't carry my weight and I fell once again.

"Looks like you are quite weak." His remark hurt me." Poor little creature"

David came near me and helped me in standing on my feet. He held me by my both arms and when he noticed that I had balanced myself and I could stand on my own, he let me go.

"Come here," he motioned me with his finger.
I walked only two steps forward. He took somethings out of the envelope and set them on the table.
"Have a look on it." He told me.
Thinking that there was no harm in looking what was there, I walked towards him. My eyes went wide when I saw that some photos were placed on the table.
Those photos were of me.
Me coming out of a cafe with a man beside me who was wearing a cap with *W* initial on it.
Me standing in the park while a boy was handing me that black CD.
Me while entering into a black car with a *W* on its number plate.
"Care to explain?" He asked me.

I decided to answer him seriously this time.

"Yes...yes.. I'll explain it to you all. About the first picture.....when I was sitting in the cafe I got a phone call. It was the editor of the journal in which I had published my article. He said that it was good and he wanted to meet me. So, he sent the car and his man. That is the reason I was heading out of cafe with this man and the third picture......it was clicked when I was entering into the car with his man. But I don't know about the second photo. It's probably photoshopped 'cause if I recall that boy was handing me my notebook that he had borrowed. Believe me I'm speaking truth."

After finishing my speech I looked into his eyes and saw nothing but anger.
"That man has a name and it's Winston and you know it better" he gritted his teeth. But I shook my head. "No"
Soon a hard slap landed on my face that caused me to fall on the ground.
"David bring me the thing that I told you to prepare." I heard him saying and once again fear ran throughout my body.
.
.
.
.
Author's note :
A lengthy chapter it was, wasn't it?
So, how was the chapter? I need your comments.
All good and bad comments will be truly appreciated. And I mean it. But I'll like advices instead of criticism. 😇
How do you feel about this BOSS whose name has been hinted and you all know it. Please do tell me.
Well, those photos are really gonna make some trouble for poor Emma.
You read unknown person's pov. So, you probably know who it is.

.
Stay blessed till next update.
Your sweet innocent author ;)
.
.
.