Chapter 10

Hello guys !!
Here's another chapter....
Enjoy reading 👇
.
.
*** EMMA's POV ***
"Hmmm. That explains the bruise on your face. Well, I am glad you made out of that hell hole." Isabel said while entering her room and I followed her.
She lives with her parents. She has a sister too who is married and has a son.

"We should order pizza and then you can have a good night sleep"
I smiled. Perks of having a good friend.
"Sure." I said and called aunt Claudine hoping she wouldn't worry about me.

*~*~*~*

*** JUSTIN's POV ***

I skimmed through the files of my recent contract with the other gang and a smirk made it's way on my face.
It's Justin to you, bustards. They thought they could get easily away with it.
But with my right strategies, I had won more land which meant more men and more power.
A sudden knock followed by quick footsteps was heard.
I knew it had to be something important to enter my room without my permission. Otherwise the other person was dead. Simple.
I looked up to see a worried faced David. Sadly, whatever it was he couldn't find the courage to tell me. The silence was the proof. I exhaled loudly. He should get the hint and better start talking or I'll lose patience. And when I lose patience then you better not think about the consequences because your worst will be beyond your imagination.

Lucky for him, he spoke, "Our shipment didn't reach its destination. Probably the work of Winston."
I chuckled. Winston would never learn his lesson.
I stood up, pulled out the gun from the drawer and tucked it at my back.

"It's time we pay him a visit."

I made my way out of the office with David trailing behind me. Some of my men on seeing me bowed their heads to show me respect.
Well respect demands loyalty upon which I make no compromise.

I quickly pulled out my phone making a call that would set up the plan just as I desire.
"Yes, boss." A baritone voice echoed from the other side.

I smiled. He won't change. No matter how much I try, he's the only one who escapes from me.

"Alex, I have some work for you." I spoke as I entered in my car.
David took the driver seat and we were off to our mission.

"I'm listening" he spoke nonchalantly.
I sighed and rubbed my head with my fingers.

"It's important so be serious. Please." I hated to use the word please but I knew that for him to get attentive on this case, I needed to use it.

"It's not going to put you in grave danger, is it?" He asked and I could tell that my trick had worked and he was now more that attentive.

I chuckled. "Brother when you are the most feared mafia leader, danger is your pet with which you play off and on."

I heard him sighing. "You know how much I hate these games of yours."

"And you know it too that how much I enjoy playing these games."

"Okay, well what do I have to do." Alex spoke from the other side.
I smiled. Finally. This time it didn't take much to persuade him.

"Give me the current location of Winston quickly. Also track down the last stop of our shipment." I told him and looked at David who had stopped the car.
I looked out of the car's window. A small yet elegant double story house, painted sky blue, was at my side.
I raised my brows at David and he nodded in response.
I smiled which I fear reached my heart and eyes.
"I'm on it" Alex's voice broke me out of the silent conversation with David.

I ended the call and the car resumed its way on the road, passing the light blue house.
"Sweetheart I'll pay you a visit too. And soon."

My phone dinged a minute later. I quickly read the message.
Alex is definitely fast and amazing in his work.
Well, Winston I hope you give me a good welcome.
I cleared my throat and switched on the earpiece connection with my men,
"So, here's the plan........"
.
.
A/N
I know it's short but I'm sorry...
I apologise sincerely:(
.