Chapter 8

Hello guys !!!!
I hope you all are fine......
Guess,,, I do a lot of hard work writing these chapters but all I get is silent readers......please spare your time and do comment and vote.....
I shall be very thankful to my pretty awesome readers......
.enjoy!!!!
.
.

              ******* EMMA's PoV******
I tiptoed towards the window to open it and hell luck was sure by my side as it opened with a click.
I did a happy dance in my mind and then peeked out of the window.
Once again l was lucky.

The room was on ground floor so the window opened to the front lawn. Summoning up my energy and strength I jumped out of it and fell with a thud. I looked at the main gate and saw two guards dressed in black holding big guns in their hands. I had to distract them in order to go out.

But my eyes wandered to my right side where I could see some short trees that were beautifully managed. I silently walked towards it and reached near a tree 🌳. I picked up a medium sized stone from under the tree and whirled it towards a glass window of perhaps a lounge. It's glass broke with a smash and I quickly ducked behind the tree. The sound caught the attention of guards and they rushed in that direction. I took it as my chance and made my way towards the main gate and moved out of it.

Thankfully no one had noticed me but they would soon be looking for me. I took deep breaths to cool down my heart which was thumping hard against my rib cage.

Before any of the guards came out I saw a cab coming in my direction. I ran towards it and hailed it to stop. I quickly opened the door and took my seat.

"Drive fast...as fast as you can. I..I have to reach my destination on time...."
The driver nodded and I told him about my next stop.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as I realised that I had made out of that hell hole.
As the cab moved on, my mind could only see those deep blue orbs. God they were beautiful...
I instantly shook my head as soon as I realised that I was thinking about my kidnaper.
.
.
.
              ******* JUSTIN's POV ******
.
I closed the door and locked it behind me leaving the girl alone. I was mesmerised by her beauty, her smooth hair that I wanted to stroke, her gradient soft skin that I wanted to touch, those pulp lips that I wanted to kiss so hard.

No girl had ever effected me like that. She is one exception and I'm gonna make her mine.

I went upstairs and addressed David, "I want you to arrange a wedding"
He was surprised. "But for whom?"
I gave him my signature smirk and pointed towards myself.
"You are joking right?" He chuckled.
Besides my brother Alex, he was the only one who was allowed to be a bit free and frank with me.

I shook my head and walked to my room humming a song.
I'm sure David was baffled because I heard him saying, "Boss if it's a joke then you sure have a bad taste."
Turning the door knob I entered my office and turned around. David was still standing there looking at me.
"The bride's downstairs. Preparation should be good!!" I shouted so he could hear properly and I bet the colour drained from his face immediately.
I winked at him and shut the door. Soon I got myself busy in office work.

I couldn't focus properly as one specific tear strained face kept on appearing in my vision. I wanted to go to her room and endeavour myself but I was restraining myself. I was getting impatient every second when I suddenly heard the sound of smashing of glass. I pulled out my gun from the drawer and quickly rushed out of the room.

As I reached the lounge aka living room, I saw it's glass window broken.
Both of my guards were already there.
"Boss someone threw this stone to break it." One of them showed me a medium sized stone.

"Who's on guard right now?" I asked them.
They both looked at each other with widened eyes.
I got angry. "Guard the doors right now you idiots. Now!"
They quickly scrambled outside.

"David! Ronald! Get here in a second!" I shouted fuming with anger.
They both came in an instant.
"Yes boss"
Soon their eyes landed on shattered glass pieces.
"What the hell!!" Ronald spoke.
"Ronald go and check security cameras who did this stunt and David make sure no one enters or leaves the periphery." I gave them orders and went towards the room in which I was keeping her.

I unlocked the door and was surprised to see the room empty. Was she still in the washroom or did she pass out?
I quickly reached the washroom and knocked at its door.
No reply.
I knocked again.
Silence.
"Emma if you are in there then fu**ing open this damn door or I'll come in."
I was fuming now. There was complete silence on the other side.
That was it. I kicked open the door but only to find it empty. My eyes made their way to the washroom window that was open.
I cursed hard finding that she had escaped.

"Sir, it was the girl. She escaped." Ronald reported me.
"Where were all the damn guards!" I shouted.
"Sir, they are in their training. Besides she went on a cab."
"What? How's it possible" I asked him surprised.
He waited for a while perhaps thinking the best explanation.
"Precisely she called the cab with her own phone which we forgot to remove."
I was bewildered.
"You people couldn't handle a girl!! I want everyone to look for her before she goes to the police!"
Ronald bowed his head. "On it,sir"
.
.
I smiled because now the game had taken a twisted turn and I enjoy everything except simplicity. Soon, dear, soon you will be in my arms.
My chain of thoughts was broken by David.
"Boss the surroundings are clear. We've tracked the cab and it's stop was on the police station."
I smirked. I knew that it would happen soon.
"Your orders, sir"
I turned around to face him.
"I'd like to play the chase game now. Prepare our men."
.
.
.
.
.
So, how was the chapter?
   I'm sorry that it was short but I had to attend guests so I thought something is better than nothing,....
Please tell me about your views...
Now the game has begun.....
Who will win it, Emma or Justin ;)
Stay tuned to find out...

Your innocent author......
..
.