Chapter 7

.A/N
Hellooo guys!!!!
I hope your weakend is going pretty well.
Here's another chapter.
Enjoy!!😘
.........
.........

As I reached the door a voice boomed in the entire room.

"Stop right now"

I shivered at the voice and looked behind me with a horrible expression on my  face. He was still in a bending position. Guess, I kicked too hard. But pushing the thoughts to a side, I rushed out of the door. To my luck there was no one in the corridor. I continued to run when I found stairs leading to ground floor, then I realised I was kept in basement all this time. I scurried upstairs and when I reached the last step I looked behind me for a while. What I found made my heart beat more faster. Justin the bustard was still following me.

He shouted at me. "Stop you nasty girl."

I scrunched my nose at that. He called me nasty.Now I'll show him that this nasty girl has the guts to run away from him. Once agian I ran forward and to my surprise I found the door leading to outside. I hurried towards it.

I reached the door but as I was about to turn the door knob, I heard a loud boom.

My heart stopped there. I looked at the doorknob. Just below my hand there was a bullethole in the door.

"Make a move and next time my target will be your pretty hand." he threatened me.

I stood frozen to the ground. I needed to run out. It would only be a matter of seconds. But I could risk my life. Could I afford the risk. Not when it could lead to my death. And moreover in a terrible and worst possible way.

So, I took a deep breath and turned around only to see a signature smirk plastered on his face. That bustard.

"Good choice. Now come follow me."He threatened me in a monotone.
He then began to walk in the other direction. If only I turn around and make a dash out of this damn door then I'll be pretty safe. Yes, it's a good choice. I glanced back at the door.

"Don't even think about it." He said from his place. I quickly turned around and followed him reluctantly.
He stopped abruptly in front of a door and pushed it open.
"Step inside." He ordered me. I looked into his eyes only to find them void of any emotions. I bit back the tears that were threatening to fall down my eyes and obliged to him.
As I walked into the room, I was held surprised.

The bed room was magnificent.The walls were painted grey and they were contrasted with soft smooth grey curtains with silver linings. The black parquet floor was giving a murky look to the whole room. The bed sheets were white. I nearly laughed at that. Finally he had realised that it was going too dark so he tried to compensate it with white sheets. How absurd.

The clearing of throat brought me back to life. I nearly jumped and turned around.
"You need to freshen up. Your dress is right there." He said pointing towards the bed. I looked in the direction and found skinny jeans and a white tank top. I wondered why I didn't see it before.

"I want to go home." I said quickly clearing all the thoughts from my mind.

"Not happening." He waved of his hand. "Take a shower and be out quickly."

"You can't keep me in here and order me around!" I nearly yelled at his face.

"Keep your voice down girl because you don't want to get on my bad side. Now do as I say and stop thinking of escaping."
With this he moved out of the room, slamming the door shut.

I huffed in annoyance. My eyes diverted to the clothes placed neatly on bed. I huffed again thinking that I was going to obey him once again.
Grabbing the clothes I entered into the washroom. I stripped down quickly and glanced at the mirror.
My heart ached and stopped beating there. Tears welled in my eyes
and in no time they were flowing down my cheeks uncontrollably. A few sobs left my mouth. I stood there gapping at my dishevelled hair, bruised and purplish face with the trail of dried blood leaving from my mouth. I turned my gaze down. My stomach was also bruised badly leaving some marks on my soft skin.
Then my thighs...there were traces of dried blood dripping from the wound. The cut was not that deep but it was enough to cause pain.

I quickly turned on the shower and let myself in. Pain shot throughout my body as the warm water touched my wounds. I winced in pain and bit my lip to bear with the excruciating pain. I began to think how I ended up in this hell hole as more tears trickled down my face.

After a few minutes I had finished bathing myself. I changed into the new clothes and dried my hair using the towel. As I picked my old clothes to put them in the laundry hamper, I felt something hard in my jeans. I quickly fumbled with my clothes only to find my phone in back pocket of jeans.

A smile made it's way on my face. I switched it on and to my surprise the battery hadn't died yet. It was only enough to make a call. I squealed in delight.

Should I call police or cab service? I bit on my lip and knew it that I was making a stupid decision but still bringing my thoughts into action I quickly dialled for a cab.

"Jefertin Cab Service. How may we help you."

"Uh, I need a cab at my location. It's urgent."

"Sure, can you tell us your location please."
Crap. I don't know where the hell they were keeping me.

"Um, I'm not so sure about it. Can you please track it down." I told them after thinking for a second.

"Hold on for a minute....
....uh, yes we have got your location...."

"Just send it right away" I told them.

"Ok mam, our cab will be there in ten minutes."

"T..thanks a l...." before I could finish my sentence, mobile turned off. I looked at it and found that the battery had died.

The only thing that I needed now was a place to escape from. I looked around me and saw a window. My eyes widened in surprise. The only ticket to my escape!!
I moved towards it and tip toed to open it and hell luck was sure by my side as it opened with a click..
.
.
.
Oohooo!!
Yay.....👏👏 Emma found a way to her freedom !!
Do you think she can really make it out that easily.....
Why didn't she call police... any thoughts🤔
Please vote and comment if you liked this chapter.....
..
Your sweet innocent author....
...
...
Enjoy your weekend...
..

.