Chapter 6

$$$ Justin's photo above $$$

A/N :
Hey dear readers!!
I hope you all are doing good.
Well, how's your week going?
...
Oh let's put formalities aside and continue with this new chapter.
;)
Enjoy ! 👇
.
                        *** EMMA's POV ***
.
His husky voice rang in my ears, "Marry me."
Me eyes widened and heart stopped beating then and there. I was speechless.
He looked into my eyes and then stepped back.

"N...no"I stuttered.
He held an amused expression on his face.
"I didn't ask you, I sort of ordered you. I hope you don't have any issue."

I shook my head because I was unable to comprehend what to say.
"That's good...."
"No..no.. I won't marry you."I barely made it audible.
"Is that so?" He raised his eyebrow and the grin never left his face.

"Well,then I have a choice for you, which I don't really give to anyone else. So, would you like to hear it."
I nodded my head.
"You either marry me or stay in this room forever while my men will give you some company. The choice is yours."

I contemplated on his words. He sure can't lock me up here forever because soon the police will be looking for me and I sure will be free.
So I made my choice,"I won't marry you." I told him with a stern voice.

His grin faded for a while and then he cleared his throat. "As you wish."
He turned around and didn't say anything. I was surprised that he didn't force me into anything nor did he show any anger. But my chain of thoughts broke when I heard him saying, "You can have her. Do whatever you want. She's all yours." The two men nodded in unison and looked at me as if they had won a jackpot. They moved towards me while he headed to the door.

"No..don't come near me.."

My heart was beating faster than that of a horse. Their eyes didn't leave me as if they were predators and I were a prey.
"S...stay away f...from me." Tears were now stinging my eyes as they reached near me. I backed away but they kept on advancing towards me. I took more step backwards until I was stopped by the cold wall behind me.

"Please....don't....don't do this..." I pleaded but they turned a deaf ear to my pleads.
I looked at the door and saw Justin staring at me with an expressionless face.

"Please.....s..s..stop them," I said hoping that he might listen to me but he just turned his face.
"I'm going to relish every moment with her." I heard one of them saying.

I broke into sobs and all the bad thoughts rushed into my mind. They would steal my innocence and take an advantage of me. I can't let it happen.
I saw a hand approaching me and I decided to say what I dreaded the most.

"O..okay. I accept your o..offer. I'll marry y..you" I looked at him but he simply walked out of the door. My knees gave in and I slumped on the floor.

"N..no" my voice croaked.

One of the men bent down to my level and he trailed his finger from my cheek down to my neck,"So beautiful" he commented.
I shivered at his touch. I curled myself to stop them from making any move but they both gripped my hands and lifted me up. "Stop crying. You can do that after we have some fun.

I wriggled my wrists to get free from their grip but nothing could help. I felt weak. But then I decided to try for once and spoke with teary eyes.
"P..please tell your boss that I accept his offer. Please go and tell him."

"Why would we do that?"
"Please j..just tell him. I beg you." I said again with hope.
"No. First we'll give you company and then we can think of telling boss."
"Yeah. I'm sure it will be a very good experience." The other one added.

One of them rubbed his hand on my back while I flinched at once.
"Seems that you are a virgin. It will double the fun." They chuckled.
I freed myself from the grip as it had lightened a bit and I ran to the other side.
"You won't t..touch me." I dared them but they only chuckled.
"Feisty....isn't she?" They commented.
"Please anyone help me.!" I shouted.
"Anyone please help me out of here." I cried again for help but no one came to my rescue. I saw those men again advancing towards me.

"I.. I beg you please...tell Justin that I have accepted his offer. I'll marry him. Please..." I made my last attempt and a couple of tears slid down my eyes.

Their eyes widened for a while before they said, "You can't call him Justin. Only his family's allowed to call his name."
"Pl..please just go for once." I said while rubbing the back of my hand on my face to wipe the trails of tears.
"Rohn...you go and inform boss about it. I'll stay here."

I heaved a sigh of relief and slumped again on the floor. I heard footsteps moving to the door. Finally God helped me.
The sobs never left my lips. I prayed that he'll listen to them and come back.
After a while I heard the sound of door creaking open and looked there immediately. I saw him standing with a stern facial expression.

"You two can go." He ordered them.
"Yes boss." They bowed their heads and left the room in no time.
He then took quick strides in my direction and in a span of seconds he was standing in front of me.
I quickly got up from the floor saying,
"Please. I don't want any of this. I would marry you but don't give me to those men."
His gaze didn't leave my face and there was silence for a moment.
"Please.. I accept..."I tried to tell him but he cut me off.
"Who said that the offer's still there?"
He asked me with an amused expression and then said again,
"Time's up for the offer. It's not available anymore."

"No... I.. I beg you please....have mercy on me.."I pleaded him while the tears were stinging my eyes and kept them blurry.
He stepped forward and cupped my face. I flinched at his touch and retreated back. He took another step forward followed by me stepping backward.
"Wh..what do you want?" I asked him with fear evident in my voice.

But my answer was replied by his another stride towards me. I took two steps backward only to be met with the wall. My expression changed suddenly to that of horrified one.

Seeing this a smirk grew on his face. In an instant he caged me between him and the wall while his hands were on either side of me, blocking any way of my escape. He then leaned closer and my breathing stopped there. I wanted the wall to slide and open a secret passage for me to glide in but that didn't happen. I looked into his eyes that were so penetrating like before , that I had to tear my gaze. I moved my face to the side but this only resulted in fanning of his breath on my cheeks. A few tears escaped my eyes but I mustered up courage and pushed his chest with both my hands. He didn't even budge. His chest was as hard as a steel or metal armour. I pleaded him once more and pushed his chest but he stayed there still.

"Please...s..step away"

"Nope" he said while popping 'p'. It made my head turn and look at him again.

Suddenly he clamped both my hands on the wall with one of his hand and pushed his body against me. I tried to wriggle my hands free from his grip but that was of no use. By this time I was shaking uncontrollably and my breaths were faster than ever. I closed my eyes shut and pleaded him to move away but he didn't.

Only a seconds later I sensed his breath on my neck that made fear run down my spine. I tried my hard to get free from his grip but stopped as soon as I heard his venom laced voice,
"Stay still my Love" I stiffened at that immediately.
But then something came into my mind out of blue and I considered on it for only a fraction of seconds before bringing it into action.

I gathered all my energy and kicked him where the sun doesn't shine.
He stepped back in an instance while a growl left his mouth.
I quickly moved to a side when my eyes met the door.
Luck was sure by my side because the door was open. My heart rate accelerated and without wasting any time I made a run towards the door.

As I reached the door, a voice boomed in the entire room.

"Stop right now!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
Author's note:
Oooooo finally Emma got the chance and courage to save herself!! Yayy!!
Question is will she stop at that breathtaking voice or continue making a run for her life.....
And yessss...... It's second longest chapter so far......claps for me....
so please I'm waiting for your comments.....
Last but not the least..... Don't forget to vote !!
.
.
*****your sweet innocent author***** ;)
.
.
.
.