Jason Imagine💭🍒

You knocked on the door of Thornhill. He invited you over for dinner and you came just in time.
"Y/N! You're here early.." Jason smiled at you. Thag damned smile that you love to peices. You walked in and gave him a soft kiss and then waved at Mr&Mrs.Blossom, and your best friend Cheryl.
"Hey Cher!"
"Hey y/n!"
"The food wont be ready for another hour, you kids go hang out upstairs." Mrs.Blossom said with a smile. Jason gave you a smirk as the two of you locked hands and walked up the long stairs. You two walked into the room and Jason shut the door. You flopped on the bed and heard. "Strip for me baby."
"What?" You said confused.
"You heard me.." He said ina husky voicr
"I just got here, why are you already horny?"
He climbed on the bed and leaned over you and whispered in your ear.
"Because you always turn me on."
You smiled as he climbed ontop of you, and kissed you roughly. His lips moved from yours, to your neck. You moaned loudly and he smirked on your skin. He found your sweet spot and sucked in deeply. You moaned louder as youe body shivered. You ran your fingers through his cherry hair and massaged his neck as he kissed your upper breasts. You tugged on the collar of his shirt as he pulled it off, then pulling off yours. He carressed your breasts and circled your aureoles. Making you moan and shudder. Your rubbed his cock but not satysfied enough, you pulled his pants and boxers and stroked his dick. He moaned, "Mmnmm baby..." Smiling you kept stroking untill he flipped the two of you over. He unclapsed your bra and brought his chest to yours to feel your bare skin agsinst his hot torso. He slid his fingers into your pants and pulled them down before rubbing pleasure into your system. He moved his pointer in small circles around your clit and softly ran his fingers between your slits. "Mmnm Ja-ason-n."
You squeezed your eyes and let out a moan. He stopped and you lifted your head, and found your ginger stallion betweeb your legs. "You like thay baby girl?" He asked and then continued licking. You nodded moaning. He stopped again. "I repeat, do you like that baby girl?"
"Yes."
"Yes, who?"
"Yes daddy." You said in desperate need of his touch. He continued licking and stuck his two fingers inside your entrance.
"Mnm..j-jjas-on im g-onn-aa cu-m"
"Let it out baby..i want to taste you."
You finnally let go of all your juices and it spread on his sheets. You moaned as he licked your insides tasting the sweetness. He brought his lips back to yours and you could taste yourself on him. You slid down him and got on your knees. You teased his tip untill he gave you glare and you took all of him down your throat.
"Mmnmnm y/n your so hot, so hot." He moaned making the insides of you feel hot. You bopped your head forward and back and took in all the moans JJ was letting out. "Y/N im cc-lo-sse-e."
"Dont cum just yet." You said smirking and postioning yourself on him. He gave you a nod and he lifted his legs up letting his cock go in you effortlessly. You moaned as drool dripped from the side of your mouth.
"Im c-um-mi-nn-g JJ."
"Go on, cum with daddy."
The thrusting in and out of you faster to keep up and the two of you exploaded in eachother. You moaned louder than you ever have and Jason covered your mouth with his hands.
"My parents are still downstairs."
You giggled and moved up his body to lay next to him.
"If you dont want them to know then dont be so aggressive."
You both chuckled
"I thought you like me aggressive"
"Touche." You said smirking and falling asleep on his chest and broad shoulders. He smiled and closed his eyes. It was a great night.

Sorry that was terrible, i suck at writing smut. Comment if you thought jason was actually really hot. Cuz i thought he was a real cutie.