cole x reader 📸💜

from: Cole Sprouse X Reader Smut by @//dangerouswomanfree

Once my mom told me I was going to fall in love with a guy.  And that he would love me , we would get married and have kids. Live our lives together for the rest of our lives.  She told me I would crave and desire love from the guy that steals my heart. Little did I know that I would be falling for someone I couldn't get as mine.  If only I knew I would fall in love with my stepbrother.

••••• 

"Y/n , honey bring me the cans that are in the dining room please" my mom said as she cooks our dinner. 
"Okay mom" I replied shortly walking out of the room.  I searched for the cans in the living room but couldn't find them, I was about to leave the room when Cole , my brother stepped into the room.  I gulped as he comes to view. 
"Hey sis"  He says it as if I was a curse.  Since the first day we met he has hated me , and he doesn't even bother finding it.  He doesn't even look at me in the eye.  "Cole" I whispered wanting to disappear.  I don't know why he hates me , and all while I love him.  Who wouldn't fall in love with Cole , he's like a god.  So perfect and sweet.  He rolls his eyes grabbing a hoodie that was on a chair before turning to leave
"Oh and tell mom and dad that I'm not eating dinner with y'all today" 
"Again?" I burred out without knowing making my eyes widen.  He turns around slowly giving me a glare making dead eye contact. hey at least he finally looked at me! 
"yes again, have a problem?"  When I don't say anything he walks away slamming the door behind him.

••••

I sighed closing my book looking outside .  I was home alone and I hated it. Ever since mom married Cole's dad she is always out on trips with him.  And , well Cole like always isn't home. He's out like everyday .  I feel so lonely in this house , I had no one.  I went to the kitchen to get some left over considering it was past 2am in the morning.  I was on the middle of heating it up when I heard a sound that startled me. It was dark so I couldn't see which scared me more.  I grabbed a pan that was beside me holding it up hiding behind a wall.  Suddenly I felt someone grabbed my waist so I turned around smacking the person in the head with the pan I had. 
"Stay away from me" I yelped stepping back . 
"Fuck y/n its me Cole"
"shit"  I muttered running to turn on the lights before walking to Cole who was holding his head.
" I'm so sorry Cole I thought you were a robber or worse a murder or a rapist or a vampire or then a-"
"Aren't you going to help me" Cole groaned breaking my rambling. I blushed noticing when he was staring at me.  I grabbed a cloth grabbing ice to put inside walking up to him mentioning him to sit down on a chair. 
"I am truly sorry"  I gently tapped on his wound with the ice not making eye contact with him.   Here goes nothing.  "Cole" 
"Mhm"
"Why do you hate me?"  He sighed shaking his head getting up so he was hovering over me since he was taller than me.
"Goodnight y/n"  He started walking away but I wasn't having it.
"No Cole" I tugged on his arm which angered him. 
"Why do you hate me. I never done anything to you" 
"Stop y/n" he said deeply turning away.  "No!" I got in front of him pushing him back a bit.
"I'm sick of you treating me badly. Why Cole?!"  He growled pinning me against the wall , his hands on either side of my head lending down near my face.  His breath fanning my face.
"Because I fucking want you y/n, I've been wanting you since the first day I met you but you're my sister"  I gasped as I stared back at him. He wanted me? 
"W-we're step siblings. We don't have the same blood" 
"Same fucking thing y/n. You're my dads wife's daughter which makes you my sister legally."  I opened my mouth but closed it as he grunted
" You have no idea how much I want to kiss you , how much I want to take you. Make you mine but I can't" 
"Cole" I breath out but Cole shook his head.
"Don't say anything. "  He stepped back slightly but I gathered all my confident and pulled him down by his neck kissing him hard.  He was shocked at first before kissing back fiercely pushing me to the door.  His hands run on my body as my hands bury themselves in his hair.  A moan leaves my mouth as he cups my breasts.  He removes himself from me facing away from me covering his face.  "No no, we can't do this"  I felt rejected and humiliated by his reaction. I looked down playing with my shirt biting my lip.  "I'm sorry , I'll go"  I couldn't even make two steps before Cole had me against him . When I wouldn't make eye contact with him he lifted my chin looking deeply into mine. 
"What's wrong" 
"I don't satisfied you with my body" I said quietly which I  immediately regretted saying.  Cole picked me up setting me on the counter getting in between my legs , his hand on my lower back pushing my hips forward.  His covered cock was against my womanhood.  I moaned softly once I felt him hard against me. 
"Baby you have no idea how much I want you, I want to be inside you , I want to kiss every inch of your body. I want to claim you. Both physically and emotionally. " 
"Take me then, make me yours Cole, please I need you"  Cole seemed like he had enough when he kissed me hard leaving me breathless.  He ripped out clothes off. In a instant all our clothes were on the ground and he had his tip against my pussy.  He open my legs 
"are you sure" he asked rubbing himself on me. 
"Yes, fuck me Cole"  He grunted before thrusting up into me making my head fall back.  Hands on my waist he started thrusting into me hard leaving me wordless as he slammed into me. 
"fuck Cole yes"   His hips kept slamming into me as he kept my legs open taking my body as he wanted.  The things on the  counter moved and made noises  as Cole and I move against each other. 
"y/n" he groaned.  His thrusts fastern as our climax neared.  He wrapped his hand around my neck pulling me up kissing me passionately.  I broke the kiss screaming out his name as I came hard against Coles cock making him groan my name coming himself.  He thrust into me slowly riding out our climaxes . 
He pulled me up slowly with a smile this time. "You're mine now y/n. Mine" 
"Only yours" I breathe out with a smile. 

•••••

"Kids we need to talk to y'all"  I dropped my leg that was currently rubbing against Cole's legs as we ate at dinner.  It has been a few weeks since Cole took me as his and we have been having a secret relationship since.  "We um , me and y/m/n are having a divorce"  I took a feel breath making eye contact with Cole who had a small smirk looking at me as I bit my lip from smiling.  And in that moment I saw mine and Cole's life flash in front me, and I then knew I would be getting my happily ever after after all.