Pill Problem pt.1💊‼️

This is a kinda vughead story, bc i ship vughead but no one agrees with me. Also this takes plave during/after episode 2x16 "Primary Colors"

Veronica laid down on her canapy slay bed thinking, why am i here. She sat up and grabbed a peice of paper to track how her life went to hell.
* Ethel Mugs threw a milkshake at my face and humiliated me infront of the entire school.
* Josie sabatoged me.
* Reggie the masoganist mantle
* Jughead Jones
* I betrayed Betty and we are no longer friends.
* Daddy is ruining Archie because of me.
* Both mom and daddy are the reasons the entire town is after my blood.

She knew what she had to do. No one wanted her. No one needed her. She got up and opened her closet, put on an old purple tee-shirt and a black skirt. Then she walked to the bathroom and took a bottle of pills. She opened her phone and texted her ginger lover, "i love you archie." She looked up in the mirror, crying for what she thought was the last time, and swallowed them whole. She felt dizzy, her head spun and she fell back on the pink fuzzy bathroom rug. Then all of a sudden a beanie wearing boy walked into the bathroom and turned pale. Jughead Jones.

He was having dinner at the pembrooke with Hiram, to sort things out. He got frustrated and wanted to cool down in the bathroom, when he comes across the raven-haired princess that he hated on the bathroom floor. "Veronica." He whispered then brought his attention to the pills in his hand. She shudddered in panic and picked her up, legs in his right forearm and neck in his left forearm. He ran out of the pembrooke with Hiram and drover her to the hospital. The doors flew open and he screamed "Hey! HEY Somebody help me and my friend!" Doctors rushed from all sides of the building, picking her up and laying her on the stretcher bed. Jughead looked spooked. His eyes grew small, his face..white, and under his eye colored red. He held his head and took out his phone to call Archie and Betty.

About half an hour later..

The three kids sat in the lobby chairs tearing. Betty cried and Jughead put his arm around her. Archie's eyes grew wattery as he looked as his phone to see the text that Veronica had sent him before. "I love you archie." He read and then started to cry. Sherriff Keller walked over to the kids and held up a note on a plastic bag. "Did you see this Jughead?"
"No" Jughead said.
"What does it say?" Archie asked crying.
"Its a note. Explaining why she tried to kill herself. And may i point out that both of your names are on it." The Sherrief glared at Betty and Jughead. Betty looked at Jughead and then at the floor, crying. Jughead glanced at Archie. Archie looked mad, he stormed off grunting. "Arch-"
"SAVE it Jughead." Archie walked away angry.