FP🐍🖤

"YOU SLEPT WITH HIM" Jughead yelled as I stoop in front of him, tears brimming my eyes and my lip quivering.
"I-I'm sorry" I muttered.
"Y/N WHAT TH-....did you want it?" His expression softened.
"yes! yes, of course!" Fuck that sounded bad.
"Y/N" he yelled.
"NO-no, I didn't mean for it to sound like that..but it's true! I wanted it, and I know it was wrong, but it was all my fault!" I defended as memories of last night with FP flooded into my mind.

"Are you sure?" FP asked sweetly, lining himself up with me.

"y-yes" I hesitated.

"you don't seem so sure" he laughed out, but I could tell he was worried.

"no! I'm sure FP. I want this." I replied with a smile at the end.

"okay princess" he said as he slid into me.

"Y/N THIS IS MY DAD WERE TAKING ABOUT!" Jughead yelled, snapping me out of my thoughts.
"I know Jughead." I said softly.
"THEN WHY DID YOU DO IT!" He yelled.
I've had it.
"THE SAME REASON YOU FUCK BETTY." I yelled as even more memories clouded my mind.

"fp..oh" I moaned as he thrusted into me harder.

i dug my nails into his back, and he groaned.
he hit all the right places and his tip hit my g-spot.

I moaned louder and curled my toes, seeing white.

FP could tell he was hitting it and dug his length deeper into me.

"oh..like that." I moaned as I came had onto his cock.

"you love him?" Jughead asked.
"what?" I furrowed my brows.
"you said you fucked him..because of the same reason I fuck betty.." he started to explain.
"And...?" I asked confused.
"Me and Betty have sex becuase were in love y/n!" He finished explaining.
"Fuck" I muttered. I didn't think of that.
"So..do you love him?" He asked.
If I say I do love him, maybe Jughead would calm down. but then I'd have to say 'I love you' to FP, and I don't think we're ready for that. But if I say that I don't love him..Jughead will get mad and think I just fucked his dad just bc I wanted too and he'll think I'm a slut. I CANT HAVE JUGHEAD THINKING THAT..HES MY BEST FRIEND. oh fuck why did I sleep with my best friends dad.

NOT THE THREE PART STORY I WAS TALKING ABT IN THE PREVIOUS CHAPTER.

anyways, thank u all for 4K

I hope you like this chapter, even thought I have no clue what this even is.

tbh FP is such a dilf, like I start drooling 24/7. BUT SKEET. FUCK ME IN THE ASS AND CALL ME A BITCH IF IM WRONG, BUT SKEET IS HOT.
okay I'll stop I haven't fucked anyone b4.