Bughead Smut 🛌❤️

Betty was mad. So mad at herself, Jughead, the blackhood. He had made Betty breakup with Jughead, and Jughead didn't even seem to care. But she cared the most and it hurt her. She still had to sit in the back of the room, next to him in science. To her it was heart-breaking, but it looked like Jughead wasn't hurt. They were in science when something sparked.

"Betty.." Jughead whispered.
"What do you want Jones!.!" Betty snapped making Jughead confused. He wasnt sure why she was acting like this, if anything he should be the one who is mad..she broke up with him?!?! Betty was angry, she didnt mean to snap at Jughead. She dug her nails into her palms and her fists turned red. Betty passed a note to Jughead saying "sorry", apologizing for what she did. But Jughead didn't retaliate. He just sat there. Later he turned to Betty and put his hand on her desk.

"Is this because you still like me?" Jugheas asked. How did he know? What could she have possibly done to show him that? Betty didnt reply, but she looked at him with shy, and sorrowful eyes signalig Jughead that his prediction was correct.

Jughead put his hand on Betty's thigh. Betty looked up.
"What are you doing?" She whispered.
"I know you dont want me to stop."
Betty looked into his deep green eyes. As much as she wanted to protect Jughead, she wanted his touch, and his love all over her body. Betty took a breath and looked down at her notebook, signaling Jughead to keep going. So he slid his fingers up her leg and onto her clit. He began rubbing her though the thin fabric of her underwear. Betty tried her best not to moan so she covered her mouth and glued her eyes to her notebook. While Jughead was pleasuring her, his eyes stuck to the board not looking at the girl next to him. Betty tried with everyrhing she had not to moan, but his fingers sliding up and down her entrance and moving in small circles on her clit made her shiver. Then betty couldn't handle it, she finnaly let go. She curled her toes, pushed her hips forward, her eyes rolled back and her eyelashes fluttered. She let out a small squel and thats when jughead stopped and his fingers jumped back to his own desk. She gave him a small pouty face. And he just smirked.
"Im not done with you yet." He said in a light but sexy voice.
"Meet me at my locker when the hallway is empty." Jughead whispered.
Betty nodded and smiled.

After class Betty peeked around the corner to see Jughead leaning on his locker. The hallway was empty. She walked over to him and gave him a cute smile. And he grabbed her wrist and led her into the blue and gold office. She leaned against a desk and he walked over to her, making her lean back. He smashed his lips against hers. Once they began to make out, he slid his fingers down her pants and into her underwear. He began to rub her clit with one hand, and carress her breasts with the other. She moaned loudly.
"Mhmm- Jug-"
They were breathing heavily everytime their lips left eachothers.
"Mmmnmnmnm." Betty moaned as the pleasure crashed through her body. She squeezed her eyes and when she opened them, she found her lover between het legs licking her slits. She moaned and let go of her juices onto Jugheads tougue.
"You taste so good baby."
She smirked as he brought his head back to hers."
She took off her shirt and pulled of his. He ran his lips down from her lips to her neck, leaving a trail of hickeys. She moaned and threw her head back, almost falling off the desk. He pulled off her pants and she traced her finger tips up his chest as he unbuttoned his jeans. She unclapsed her bra and they were both naked in the empty classroom. He began to suck on her nipples, making her moan and her body shiver. He finished taking off his jeans and placed her ontop of him.
"Not yet.." Betty said swiftly as she got onto her knees. Jughead smiled and Betty took his whole cock into her mouth. Leaving red lipstick stains on it.
"Mnnnm betty im gonna cum.." He said tugging at her hair. Then he came into her mouth, swallowing it, she stood up at put herself ontop of him. He gave betty look, smiled and startes. He thrusted into her making her scream, but he covered her mouth.
"Betty were still in school." He chuckled as he thrusted in and out of her. His laugh made her even more turned on, causing her to moan louder even though they were muffled.
"Screw it." He released his had and let her scream as loud as he wanted too. "Jug..im..gonna..c-cu-mm.."
"Let it out baby.."
So she let go of herslef and it slread onto Jugheads tip.

Once both reached their highs, betty cleaned her entrance up with a tissue and pulled on her clothes. She got off the desk, Jughead hovering over her. Jughead laughed and cleaned himslef with another tisshe. She moved towards the dooe and stumbled while trying to walk. "Juggie.."
"You cant walk can you." Jughead answered laughing.
"Next time dont be so aggressive.." She replied.
"I thought you liked me aggressive.?"
She laughed and gave him a sweet kiss on the lips before tripping each step, trying to get to her next class.