Oh My God This Is Paradise

~Mikes P.o.V~

"Pierce The Veil! Pierce The Veil! Pierce The Veil!" Our fans, (mostly girls) screamed.

Vic smirked and said, "Show time guys." He and Tony grabbed their guitars, Jaime his bass, and me, my drumsticks.
We stepped out and Vic said , "How are all you darlings this afternoon?" The girls screamed .

I snickered at the thought of girls going so crazy over my brother.

" Okay guys, were gonna start off with a song called 'Stain Glass Eyes And Colorful Tears'" Vic announced and the crowd screamed.

The song began and we were off.

I head-banged and Vic sang "I change your mind.. and ended up here. Through stained glass eyes and colorful tears"
I glanced at Tony, who played so beautifully. Haha even though it was an alternative type.

"Fine. Maybe i'll pretend right now, but I swear to God im gonna change the world.. And I.. promise you some day well tell ourselves 'oh my god, this is paradise'" Vic continued.

I continued playing while I thought.
This was paradise. I'm here, with my brother, my older, short, but older, brother Vic. Who knew when we were young, that we'd be traveling the world together playing music. I was with Jaime, the clowniest person i'd ever meet... and Tony. Tony fucking Perry. I was traveling the world with one of the most handsomest guys ever... er... I mean my best friend.
I'm traveling the world with my best friend.

I glanced at Tony a couple more times, and he seemed so into the music, as I was.
I banged and crashed at my drum set, my other best friend. Tony turned around and I caught his eye. He smiled and winked at me. From there, I needed more soul. Alot more.

I crashed my drum set so hard, I could barely feel it by the end of the song.
Tony played alone for his solo, no Vic singing over the guitar, just Tony with his guitar. Jaimes low bass, which you could barely hear, not that he isn't a part of the band.
But it was just Tony and me, playing what we love.

The song ended and we played a couple more and we were done for the day.

We escaped the stage from our darling fans and Vic high-fived me.
"Great job, little brother!!" He said. I scoffed . I hated when he called me little.

"Okay, I admit in the beginning of the first song, you seemed distracted, but then a little bit in, you got so into it, bro! Im proud of you! I was scared we might mess up! We need you to keep our beat." Vic said. "What got you to play with that soul?" He said.Tony walked in. "Ah.. I dont know, just got the feel to." I said.

Tony smiled at me "Great job, Mike."
I could almost feel myself blush. "Oh.. ah thanks Tony!" I flashed a toothy smile back.

.