My Desperate Cries, He Don't Seem To Care

~Mikes P.o.V~

I woke up, my arms around Tony. I checked my wrist watch and saw, 3:54 a.m. The tour bus shook a little and I heard soft snoring, obviously Jaime. I heard soft singing, singing Roger Rabbit, by Sleeping With Sirens.

Vic.

He always sings songs by Sleeping With Sirens whenever he misses Kellin. But honestly, it's only been a day, and he misses him. Already? Is this how "love" works?

I whispered, "Vic!" "What!?" Vic whisper-screamed, startled. "Missing Kellin already?" I asked. "Yep, it that time of day, Mikey." He said.

"Well try to keep it down a notch, bro. Its 4 in the morning, c'mon respect!" I laughed softly. "Alright, alright im sorry." Vic whispered. "Its fine.." I said.

"By the way, why are you in Tonys-?" Vic whispered as he peeked in the bed. "AWWWW!" Vic whisper-screamed again and all of a sudden, he pulled out his phone and it flashed.

"LOCKSCREEN!" Vic gushed, as he adored the picture. "Vic, noooooo." I whispered loudly.

I wanted to get up and attack the shit out of him, but I didn't wanna wake up Tony. Eh,  I didn't wanna make him get off of me either.

Vic stuck his tounge out at me like a child and went back to his bed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up the next morning to Tony, still laying on me, on his phone. He saw me wake up and said "Good moring." He smiled big and blushed a little.. wait.. did he?

"Morining" I said, and I knew I WAS the one that was blushing, not him.

Tony looked down and he said, "Well breakfast time."

I could've sworn he didn't look me right in the eyes though.

We sat at the small bus table and we all ate in silence.

Jaime broke the silence by saying, "I saw pictures... hmm, Tony. Mikey."

Tony didn't look up at all, like he was ignoring anything that had to do with me. "Tony?" I said quietly.

He glanced up at me and nodded. Then, he looked back down.

I noticed Vic looking from me to Tony and Vic mouthed "What happened?" I shrugged.

After another performance, Tony just brushed by us all , starting to put our equipment away.

I followed him and asked, "Whats wrong, Tony?" He looked distant and said "nothing" coldly.

I watched him walk away and I felt tears coming on, but no, we're not together like that, why should I be crying?

It continued to be like that.