Burst Into Flames

~Mikes P.o.V~

Vic kept crying and I sat on the floor... I was dumbfounded. "N-new guitarist..?" I said, shaking.Vic nodded and sniffed. Vic burst into tears again and I hugged him, tears filling my eyes. "H-how do you know..?" I asked. "He quit the band, Mike!" Tears poured out of my eyes and I said, "Have you told Jaime?" Vic shook his head, and we headed towards the back of the bus, where Jaime sat, watching tv, covered in a blanket. When we walked in to the room, he turned to us, he looked worried.

"Guys, whats going on?" Jaime said. "Jaime.." Vic said, tears forming in his eyes again. The tears poured from my eyes and Jaime got up. "Jaime, we need a new.. guitarist." Vic said. "Tony.. he-uh quit the band..." I said. Jaime looked at me, tears forming in his eyes. "St-stop lying..." Jaime said, anger rising in his voice. "Jaime, we're not lying!" Vic shot back, his voice cracked from the tears streaming down his face. "You're lying!" Jaime repeated again. "Jaime! We're not lying!" I screamed out, balling my fingers into a fist. Jaimes lip quivered really fast, and he fell into Vics arms. Vic held him close and they cried into eachothers shoulders. Jaime tore apart from Vic and paced around, sighing. He punched the wall, leaving a hole, and he ran out the bus. "Jaime!" Vic said, walking towards him.

"Just, leave me alone!"Jaime screamed out, tears pouring.

Jaime fell to the ground and pressed his fist to the pavement. Jaime looked up, his eyes red, and said, "I don't want a new fucking guitarist.." and he collaspsed to the ground.

A couple minutes later, Vic and I had taken Jaime back into the bus, where he layed on Vics lap. We watched Jaime wake up and when he did wake up, he said, "Wheres Tony? I need Tony. I don't want a new-!" Vic cradled Jaime in his arms and Jaime calmed down. I looked out the window, praying that Tony would burst into the bus any second, saying this was all a joke.

It never happened.

A couple days later, we sat on three chairs, listening to guitarists perform for us. Jaime kept his head down for most of the time, and Vic seemed distracted. None of these people were as good as Tony. They were okay,but not great like him.

After someone performed, Jaime raised his head up and said, "No." His eyes were red, and he seemed angry. "Jaime-" Vic said. "No, Vic. I don't want a new fucking guitarist. I want Tony!" His face turned red, and Vic rested his hand on Jaimes, making him calm down. I sat quietly, and Vic turned to me. "How were they..?" "I dont really care anymore." I shot to him. Vic shot a look of disppointment to me, and I shrugged. "We'll get back to you.." Vic said to the guy that walked off the stage, nodding.

When we were done, I moved out of the room, and bumped into one of the guys who performed for us. "Mike?" he said, as I walked by. I turned and nodded my head at him. "Um... I know what hapened with Tony and everything... I just wanna say im sorry about it and everything... I know how it feels.." I smiled lightly to him and said, "Yeah, kid.. shit happens.." and sauntered off.

~Tonys P.o.V~

I woke up in my house and I had no idea what I was doing. I was alone... by myself. "Where's..." I talked to myself, but who exactly was I looking for? I searched my phone, that layed limply on my lap. I scrolled through my recent calls and I happened to call someone alot named Jaime.. I pressed 'call' and he answered on the second ring. "Tony?" he said, he sounded excited. "Jaime?" I said, not quite sure who I was talking to. He must've heard the confusion in my voice, because he let out a shuddery sigh, and said "You don't remember me, do you?" "Im sorry.. I don't." I said. I heard the phone being shaken, followed by sobs. Soon a different voice was on the line. "Tony, where are you?" "My house. Who are you?" I said. "Vic." he said. I shrugged sadly, confused. I just hung up the phone, and sat on my couch, sad and confused. Why couldn't I remember anything? What was going on?

My thoughts were interrupted by a pounding on the door. Outside, was a boy in thick black hair, another with shoulder lenght brown locks, and another with shaved sides and a snapback. They looked quite frightening to me, as I was shy. I backed up a bit, ready to close the door. The one with the brown curls held the door open and his eyes were were filled with desperation. "Tony... its me, Vic." he said. "I don't know a Vic." I said, stepping back a bit more. "Yes, you do, Tony, we were in a fucking band together!" Vic gritted his teeth. The boy in the snapback nodded sadly and I shrugged. I let them in, and the thick haired boy paced around my floor. He walked up to me, and held out his hand. "Hey, Tony, my names Jaime." I reluctantly shook his hand. "You seem to know my name." I said quietly. "Yes, cause you're my best friend, dude." Jaime said, squeezing my hand.

I turned around and my phone vibrated in my pocket. Vic. I turned to him, and he shot me a 'look at it' look.

I opened the message. It read:

Vic: Humor him please...

Me: Dude, I barely know him.

Vic: Hes been through a rough time Tony. Please understand.

I nodded to Vic and locked my phone.

I turned to Jaime,whos eyes were filled with tears. "Yeah, Jaime, we're best friends." I said, emphasizing the 'best'. Jaime smiled at me and I hugged him.

We all sat down in my small but comfortable couch, and the guy in the snapback, I still didn't know his name. "Um, so... what's your name..?" I said, quietly, he scared me shitless. "Michael Christopher Fuentes. Your boyfriend." "Boyfriend..?" I said quietly. I turned to Vic, and he nodded. "Yeah, Tony, you're gay." Jaime said, earning a playful shove from Vic.

I turned to Mike, and Mike smiled a smile that made me blush. I ducked down.

I don't know these guys.