The Mess That I've Become

~Tonys P.o.V~

This is the closest we've ever and I mean ever have come this close as a band. So many things have happened these few days... it's unexplainable. We spent all night talking about our childhood, laughing about it, and just cherishing our time together. At one point, I could've sworn I saw Vic and Jaime holding hands, but they're just friends. But who knows?

We went to bed at about 3 a.m. and we all approached our bunks.

Vic came to me and hugged me tight. "Love you, Tony." He said, smiling at me. I never really noticed how beautiful his eyes were. Anyways, I said, "Love you, too, Victor." And Vic patted my back and said, "Goodnight. Things will be all better tomorrow, agreed?" "Agreed." We all said, as we snuggled up in our beds.

At about 4 in the morning, there was a light tug on my curtain, which weirdly woke me up. "Tony?" It was Mike. I opened the curtain and Mike smiled at me, which melted my heart. "Hi,Mike" I said quietly. I scooted over so Mike can slide in with me, and he did. He snuggled up against me and held my hand, softly. He whispered, "I love you." into my ear, and I melted. "I love you, too." I meant it. This boy is my everything.

He leaned into me and kissed my breath away. I don't know how or when, but we ended up in the small bus bathroom. Mike pushed me up against a wall and kissed my neck, which made me let out small moans. He quickly pulled off my shirt, which was long, which revealed my huge bulge that grew in my pants. Mike glanced down and grinned at the sight. He slowly traced is hands down my body, and the cold tips of his fingers tingled my skin. He stuck his hands in my pants and grabbed ahold of my member, from my boxers. He slowly began to stroke me, and I shivered as his cold tips ran along it. He pulled my pants down, my boxers continuing, and he began to pump me fast. I began to breathe fast, as he whispered sexy remarks in my ear. "Tony... you're so fucking sexy.." He moaned in my ear, as I grabbed ahold of his shirt, trying not to wake up Jaime or Vic. I slowly pulled off his shirt and he kissed my chest lightly.

I held his cheeks and kissed his passionately, while I began to unbutton his pants. He helped me unbuckle his belt, then unbutton his pants, and I pulled them down. His huge bulge shot out, and it turned me on fast. I quickly pulled his boxers down and began to pump him, slowly at first, then fast. His steady breathing soon turned to fast,loud breaths and moans, that got me going.

Mike reached for the cabinet and pulled out a condom, and slipped it on. He grinned, and so did I. I was ready for him to take advantage of me. "Are you ready?" Mike whispered in my ear. "Yeah.." I nodded. He began to slip himself inside me, and I let out a small scream, and Mike clasped his hands over my mouth. "We don't want this to stop so soon, do we, Tony?" I shook my head fast and he slid out of me slowly, then pounded himself back in me. He repeated that, going faster and harder each time.

We stopped after awhile, because we began to hear movement from outside the door. There was a knock at the door. "Tony?" Vic. Mike quickly pulled his boxers and pants on, and he hid in the shower. I did the same and answered the door. "Hey, Vic." "How long have you been in here?" He asked me, rubbing his eyes. As he did, my eyes glanced to the floor, where the empty condom packet layed on the ground. I quickly slid my foot over to where it was, and dragged it to me. "Just now, I guess. Just came to wash my face. What time is it?" Vic pulled his phone to his face and said "5:30 in the morning. Why are you washing your face now?" "Wanted to get an early step today." I replied trying to hide the lie in my voice. "Well get out, I gotta piss, dude." Vic gurgled a bit, while he talked I figured he was still half asleep. "Well, I do, too, so you're gonna have to wait, Vicky." I smiled at him. "Gahhh, hurry up." Vic said, sounding quite childish.

I shut the door and whispered to Mike. "What are we gonna do?" I panicked. "I don't know, you don't think Vic is gonna look in here, right?" "Probably not." I said. "Or we could tell him I went to sleep in the tub for some reason, and you didn't know." "Okay, I hope it works." I walked out the bathroom and Vic grinned at me. "I know Mikes in there." He whispered deeply in my ear. My cheeks turned a deep red. "Just try to keep it down next time, okay? Jaime and I were disgusted all night." I glanced at Jaime, who was grinning, and soon began to laugh. "Just do it while Vic and I aren't here!" Jaime said. He and Vic were soon on the floor, laughing their asses off, and I still stood, my skin fading to a light pink, and I felt my skin burn. Vic soon got up and patted my head. "We don't want this to stop so soon, do we, Tony?" He choked out, then began to roll on the floor, with Jaime again.