Maybe You Can't Handle Yourself

~Tonys P.o.V~

"Who is ready for our next performance, huh?" Jaime came booming into the dressing room.

"C'mon Tony! The bus is loaded, were leaving!" Vic skipped in the room. I laughed, they were such children, the way they skip around like that.

Vic and Jaime grabbed me by my arms and legs and carried me out of the room.

We ran into Mike on the way out. "Hey, guys its time-" He said. "Woah, what, what are you doing?" He laughed.

"Carrying your boyfriend out of the dressing room, what do you think we're doing smartass." Vic said.

"Woah, no, Tony''s not my boyfriend." Mike retreated. "Yeah im really not." I said and looked down, obviously blushing.

"I can see you blushing, Tony!" Jaime and Vic said together. "JINX!" They screamed.

I scoffed. "Put me down, porfavor, ninos." They did as told and said. "Sorry, Mrs.Fuentes!" I laughed so hard my stomach hurt.

They stared at me, obviously trying not to burst out laughing.

"Lets go, guys." Vic said, breaking out a small "giggle".

I was super tired,AGAIN, so I decided to go to sleep in the beds, at the back of the tour bus. Vic and Jaime sat at the front of the bus, having some debate about whether Megan Fox was hot or not. I burst out laughing when Jaime yelled, "ONE DOES NOT SIMPLY SAY 'MEGAN FOX IS NOT HOT NO ONE WILL EVER MAKE FUN OF QUEEN" I peeked behind me and saw Jaime throw a banana at Vic . I said, "Aye those are edible,Jaime!" As I made my way to the back.

I walked in to Mike, practicing one of the songs with a practice pad.

Awkward.

He looked up. "Oh, hey!" He smiled big. "Hey.." I said quietly. "Back here for a reason?" He said. "Um, I was just gonna go to sleep for a bit." I said super awkwardly. Hopefully, he didn't notice how awkward I was being. He sat in the bunk above mine. I climbed into my bunk and Mike peeked in.

"Mind if I cuddle you a bit?" Mike said, quietly. I shrugged, "Go ahead." I said even more quietly.

He climbed in with me and held out his arms. I smirked as I crawled into his arms and he wrapped me in them.

"Tony, I like you." Mike said, as I began to sleep.

I looked up at him and smiled, "I like you, too." Mikes eyes widened and he smiled.

From there, I went to sleep and I don't remember a thing.