Wake Me Up and Let Me Know You're Alive

~Tonys P.o.V~

Mike smiled at me and I didn't know what else to do so I looked down, as I naturally do.

Im Tony Perry. In Pierce The Veil, guitarist as well as Vic Fuentes, singer and guitarist. My buddy Jaime Preciado shreads the bass. And... then there's Mike Fuentes. To be honest.. I don't know. He's more special to me than the other two. No offense to Jaime and Vic, but it's just Mike. I never blush when i'm around Jaime and Vic. But, Mike, I don't know, I blush everytime. He's like my best friend. I don't know if that's it, because all of them are my best friends. But I don't know connections or whatever....

We sat back in our dressing room, Vic and Kellin acting all lovey-dovey, Jaime staring at the ground, trying not to let them bother him.

Okay, Jaime likes Vic. But, Vic likes Kellin. Er... I think I like Mike.. um.. I don't know.

I guess you would say "its complicated".

I sat on the couch and decided to take a quick nap. I layed down and Mike said "You need a pillow?" I looked up at him, obviously confused cause I already had a pillow.

Mike made me lift up my head and lay it on his lap.

Vic whistled. "AYE MIKE I SEE WHAT YOU'RE DOING AHHHH." He snickered. "Vic, shut the fuck up!" Mike threw a pillow at him. Mike laughed and so did Vic. I felt my eyes closing little by little and soon, I was asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

My eyes fluttered open. "Hey, bestie." Mike whispered to me, looking down at me.

The room was dark, and empty except for Mike and I.

I smiled. "Where is everyone?" I asked. "They all went for a drink. I didn't wanna leave because I didn't want you pillowless" He said. "Why thanks." I said.

"Thats a true best friend" I said. "Yeah, best friend." Mike sounded disappointed, but then he looked down and smiled a bit. But, then again.. we are just friends, so.

I managed to get myself off his lap, even though I didn't want to.

We sat and talked about what we like most about performing. Mike sounded quite sleepy, but it seemed as if he didn't wanna go to sleep. Like he wanted to stay up and talk to me.

"You wanna know what I love most about being in this band?" Mike said. "What?" I sat up, being interested in every word he had to say. "I like that I get to be with you." He said. "Well, with you, Vic, and Jaime. You guys are the bestest friends in the world." He finished.

"You guys are too" I smirked. He hugged me and I squeezed him tighter.

"