To Die Is To Awake (FINAL)

(Quick Note: Okay so guys, yes this is the final chapter of In The Eyes Of A Stranger, I didn't really see any progress in this, soo yeah, finale! I don't know I might make a sequel or an epilouge but yeah I love you guys, thank you so much for reading my fic, if you ship Jalex, read my new Jalex I WILL BE MAKING SOON ILYGUYS THANKS FOR READING)

~ Tonys P.o.V~

Vic paced around the hospital lobby, tears streaming down his face. "Vic, calm down," I sighed. "How the hell can I calm down!?" Vic screamed at me, everyone in the room turning our way. "I don't know.." I mumbled. "Well, why don't you just fucking remember Mike and how much he meant to you?!"

That stabbed me straight in the heart, cause supposedly Vic knew exactly why I couldn't remember anything.

"I-I don't know," I choked out. "That's your answer to everything, you fucking dumbass!" Vic lifted his hand to hit me, and I flinched.

Tony, you deserve this... I thought to myself. You caused this...

A tear slipped down my cheek, and Vic pulled his hand away, but I don't think he did it for me, it was probably because he noticed everyone in the room were watching us.

"Sorry," Vic mumbled.

I didn't say anything, but just got up and head towards the bathroom.

I walked in on a crying Jaime, and when he noticed me, he quickly straightened up and wiped his eyes with his sweater.

"Tony!" Jaime said, smiling a quite phony smile. "Hey, Jaime.." I smiled at him. "What has our band come to?" he asked me. "Sorry, Jaime. It's all my fault.." "No, Tony, it's not!" Jaime said quickly.

"I am the one with fucking brain damage!" I almost yelled. "That isn't your fault." Jaime said quietly.

"It's not your fault there decided to be a fucking drunk driver at 6 in the morning!" Jaime spoke up.

I stayed silent.

"I miss the band," Jaime said.

I couldn't really say anything. I don't remember the band.

I walked out of the bathroom without a word. I really needed to rest. There was a room for visitors who stayed the night, with a couple of beds, so I stayed there. I rested my head on a couple of pillows and slowly fell asleep..

~

I woke up, and widened my eyes. Am I in the hospital? Am I a patient? What?

I realized I was, in fact, not a paitient and rolled out of the bed.

I slowly walked out of the place and strolled down the street.

A teen girl walked up to me excitedly and said, "You're in Pierce The Veil, right?!"

"...No?" I said, the fuck was she talking about?

"Yes, you are!" she said, tugging on my sweater. "The fuck?" I questioned her. "Stop playing games, Tony!" she said. "Games? I'm not doing anything..?"

She was starting to annoy me as she continued on and on about this Pierce The Veil bullshit.

When I yelled at her to shut the hell up, she said, "You're different from when I met you!"  She ran away, and I thought..

I met her? Fuck? What?

I contiuned to walk down the streets, not sure where I was going, then a couple more girls came up to me and the same scene happened again.

My phone vibrated in my pocket and I pulled it out.

Vic, it said.

"Hello?" I said. "Tony, where the hell are you?" This Vic guy yelled into the phone.