I Just Fell In The Deep End

~Mikes P.o.V~

"Dude!" Tony said, squirming out of my arms.  What was I doing? I realized my arm was around him, but I didn't see anything wrong with that. 

"Dude!" Tony repeated again, as I let go of him. "Tony, whats wrong?" I asked. "Who the hell are you?" Tony yelled. 

Suddenly, my whole life flashed before my eyes. He forgot me again. "Tony, its me.. Mike" I said. "I don't know you!" Tony said, walking away. "Where the hell am I.." I heard him mumble. I heard Vic slip our ot his bed... or Jaimes.. I couldn't tell at the moment, my head spun. "Mike, wheres Tony?" VIc asked me, while I just sat. "He went outside." I mumbled. I heard as Vic ran out the door, and I followed. 

Outside, I saw Vic running after Tony. I began to run after them, with tears in my eyes. He can't forget me again. A little farther away from me, I saw Vic rest his hand on Tonys shoulder, followed by Tony shrugging him off. "Tony.." I whispered, aware that he couldn't hear me. I couldn't take it anymore. 

My knees got weak and I fell to the ground. I ran my hands through my hair. I didn't care anymore. "Tony!" I screamed into the air. I heard Vic in the distance talking to Tony. "Needs you." "Look at him." "He can't stand it." I heard those words come out of Vics mouth. I sobbed and everything went black.

I woke up... I was in my bed. Jaime was in a chair beside me. "Hey, Buddy." he said. "Jaime?" I said, as he hugged me. "I'm glad you're okay." he said, as I felt a tear slip down his cheek. "Himes, i'm okay." and he hugged me tighter. He let go and smiled at me. "Wheres Tony..?" I asked him. "He went for a walk with Vic." "Does he remember any of us?" "No he doesn't.." Jaime choked up. "Vics working on that.." he played with his hands. He looked up, with a smile, a fake one... "Its gonna be alright, Mikey." "I hope so." I said.

Jaime recovered from his sadness quickly and said, "Wanna go out for a drink or something?" "Sorry, dude. I'm not in the mood, and drinkings not gonna help this huge headache I have now." Jaime shrugged, and went to his bunk. "Yell if you need anything." he called out to me. "Sure, buddy." I sat up in my small bed, and thought about Tony. What if he doesn't ever remember us...? I began to cry and I wouldnt stop.

Vic came in after awhile, I was still crying? "Mike? You awake?" Vic said. "Yeah." I sobbed out. Vic came to me, and hugged me. His eyes were red. "Vic, whats wrong?" I said, worried.

He turned away from me. He dashed to the bathroom, and I ran after him. "Vic?" I pounded on the door. "Vic, open up!" I said. 

No answer.

"Vic!" I said, tempted to knock down the door. "Vic please open the door... please. Whats wrong?" I asked him. "Nothing." he mumbled from inside the bathroom. "Please, Vic. Please." I gritted through my teeth. "Whats it about, c'mon tell me." Vic opened the door and hugged me. "Tony." My heart raced. What happened?

Tears began pouring from Vics eyes and he ran his hand through his hair. 

"What happened?" I repeated, getting scared.

"Mike, I want you to keep calm.." Vic said. I nodded slowly, not sure if I would be able to.

Vic grabbed my hand and let me to the couch. He sat down beside me as tears fell from his eyes. "Mike..." he sobbed out. "Vic, whats wrong?" I asked again. 

"I'm-" Vic choked out. 

He broke down and I comforted him on the floor, rocking him in my arms. 

The sight of Vic like this broke my heart. What could have possibily happened that was this bad?

Vic recovered a couple minutes later and wiped his eyes. 

"Mike, the band... i'm sorry to say" he choked up. "Were gonna have to have a new guitarist.." 

( A/N ooh clifhanger huh. ;) welllll yeah I have alot planned. I'm bringing this story to an end soon, and im pretty sure Im gonna make a sequel just cause I enjoy writing this story, I dont know it keeps me going.)