I Never Meant To Hurt Nobody

~Tonys P.o.V~A couple days later

My eyes fluttered open, and I shot up.

I groaned in pain, my stomach, it was surrounded by tubes and plugs.

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself, and my eyes widened as I realized this was a hospital. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and found small cracks in places. I dialed Mikes number and it rung, he answered on the first ring. "Tony? You're awake!" He said, making me confused. "Yeah, i'm awake? What happened?" I asked. "I'll be right there, Tony, stay put." he said in an excited voice. "I don't think I can go anywhere else." I chuckled. "Ha-ha." Mike said sarcastically, as he hung up.

I sat up slowly, looking around the room.

Why am I hospitalized? I quietly panicked in my head. The slow beeps began to quicken, and soon, there were doctors and nurses surrounding me. "What do you think happened?" one of them whispered. "Hes confused." said a male doctor. I looked past the doctors and saw Mike, standing there, his fingers entangled with his key chain.

~Mikes P.o.V~

As soon, as I saw Tonys eyes lock with mine, I could've sworn I saw his face light up. "Mike!" He said, and the doctors turned. I waved shyly, and the doctors moved away, and soon they were out the door. I gently smiled and made my way towards Tony. "Tony!" I smiled at him, but I felt pained that he looked the way he did now. "You look nice." Tony said to me, smiling.

I went up to him and softly pressed my lips against his. He deepened the kiss, and I smiled at his presence. I was just glad he was alive. That his memory wasn't gone. That he remembered me. That he knew what we had. Someone cleared their throat.

There was a nurse at the door, and she smiled at us. "Tony can go home, but he has to be very careful. Very careful." she empathized the 'very' and I nodded. I turned to Tony who weakly smiled and I asked him, "Do you feel capable enough to walk?" "Dude, I can walk." he replied, playfully rolling his eyes. Tony slowly got up, but he looked pained.

I helped him and checked him out of the hospital. I slowly helped him in my car, after we made out in the elevator, of course. I drove to the tour bus, where we've all been moping around. I opened the doors to the tour bus and said, "Guess who?" "Hey, Mike." Vic said, glumly. "Bro, cheer up, guess who I have?" I said, motioning to Tony to stay put. "Who?" Vic said, sounding tired, devastated. I motioned for Tony to come up, and when Vic caught sight of him, you never seen a person so happy.

The bags he had under his eyes dissolved fast, his bloodshot eyes turned a bright white, his gloomy face was the opposite. "TURTLE!" Vic said, jumping up. Vic came running up to Tony and hugged him lightly, tears escaping his eyes. "Oh my God, Tony, you're okay!" Vic said, hugging Tonys tall figure, as Tony hugged Vics small figure. Vic pulled apart, and ran to the back of the bus. "JAIME! JAIME! YOU WON'T FUCKING BELIEVE IT! GUESS WHOS HERE?" Vic screamed. It made me smile, the way he was so happy. I've never seen him so happy. "Who?" Jaime said, sounding as glum as Vic was. "SEE FOR YOURSELF!" Vic said. Jaime groaned and got up. When Jaime walked in, looking a mess, Tony smiled at him. "NO... FUCKING.. WAY! TONE-BONE!" Jaime said, hugging Tony. Tony chuckled at their excitedness and glanced at me. I blew him a kiss, and he looked down, quickly, smiling. I chuckled at his shyness, and stepped over to him, where Jaime still hugged him. 

"Step aside, peasant." I said, shooing Jaime off. Jaime laughed and stepped back. I grabbed Tonys soft cheeks and pressed my lips to his. "Dude! Get. A. Room!" Jaime said, laughing. I glared playfully at Jaime, and deepened our kiss. Jaime laughed at us, and I could feel him and Vic watching.

I slowly stuck my finger at them, and they giggled like little girls. I pulled away from the kiss and smiled at Tony. "I missed you." I whispered in his ear. Tony smiled big, and hugged me tightly. I breathed deeply, thankful that I had my Tony back in my hands. Vic interuptted the hug and said, "Hey, Tony... we never got our breakfast.." Tony smiled, then laughed. "Sorry" He choked out. "Also, your fort, is still put up, there." Vic pointed to the back, where the fort stood. Tony said, "My fort!" and I got sudden butterflies, only if he knew how much I loved him. I love him so much, I would take his bad health in a heartbeat to save him.

Tony followed Vic and Jaime to the back, me following. We all climbed in the fort and stared at eachother eye and eye. "Tony... we canceled the rest of the tour.." Vic said. "What?!" Tony said. "Vic, I feel fine! We can't let our fans down!" "Tony it was the only thing we can do! You're in pain!" "Vic it doesn't-!" Tony grabbed his stomach and bent down low. He groaned in pain, and we all got scared. "Tony?" I said, scared as fuck. I grabbed his hand and stroked it softly. "Tony?" Tony kept low and his breathing slowed, and it was even. He had fainted. Or he was unconscious. We didn't know what to do, so we took him back to the hospital.

"Hes unconscious." said one of the nurse. "It's by the cause of stress. I'm sorry, but this symptom may cause his memory to be slowly lost." My eyes widened at the possibility of Tony not remembering us. My eyes soon filled up with tears, and the nurse caught my eyes. She was the one that saw us kissing. 

She smiled sympathetically and mouthed the words "i'm so sorry." I shurgged, implying that theres nothing we can really do about it, except prevent stress from coming Tonys way. 

After that everything went downhill. Minute after fucking minute.

(A/N: Hey guys! Thanks for the ones who have been reading my fanfiction! I really appreciate it! I might update later so stay tuned. And gosh, I've been listening to Therapy by All Time Low and its messing with me, lord. Well, comment/vote/read! Thanks youuu so much! By the way, theres a slight chance you guys may hate me for the story line... oopsie daisy xD)