Chapter 1

*Author's Note*
Before that, I want to thank my friends who helped me creating this first story of mine. They're truly amazing friends :) There might be a few grammar errors since this is my first time so I'm very sorry! So let's not waste your time reading this and start reading the story already! ENJOY!!!

 Hey! My name is Laura Quinsley. My parents own the Quinsley Company and they're billionaires. I'm not a billionaire, I'm just the daughter of a billionaire!

I don't like to show off what I have. I hate to make people feel so low because every human beings should be treated equally.

I have an older brother. His name is Noel Quinsley. And of course, he's going to be the next heir to my family's company in about a year. And that's also one of the reasons why my parents don't give a damn about me.

They only care about my brother. My brother gets everything he wants as long as he asks my parents politely. They've always love him more than me. So basically, he's kinda spoiled. Not too spoiled tho. He's still smart. And that makes me feel more envy towards him.

Anyways, this is how my day starts.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
BEEP BEEP BEEP!

Ughhh! It's that damn alarm clock again. I'm so not a morning person. I swear if it's a person who woke me up, they'll be dead by now with a night lamp stuck on his or her broken bloody head.

Once I opened my sleepy panda eyes, I turned to my left to turn off my very annoying helpful alarm clock. Today is the first day of senior year... First day of school...!

"FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL! "

I shouted when I realise today is the first day of school. I checked the time at my alarm clock and... Crap! It's 7:20am already and school starts at 8pm!

I can't be late for my first day of school again like last year. The last time I came late to school on my first day, my damn annoying geography teacher embarrassed me in front of my classmates. And I very much hate that.

I wouldn't dare tell my parents about it because either they will not care or they'll just get mad at me like two raging bulls about to run towards the red cloth for being irresponsible.

If my brother was late to school, he dares to tell my parents because they won't get mad at him, in fact, they would complain to the school and the teacher who dared to embarrassed him got fired. Yupp. Talk about unfairness here. Life is so cruel to me.

So, with the thought of not wanting to be late for the first day of school again, and not wanting to get two parents became two raging bulls, I rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth and wash my ugly morning face quickly.

Since I don't have enough time to take a shower, I might as well have to skip it. Lord, if you're hearing this, please don't make it obvious that I didn't take a shower this very morning. I don't want any bad attraction today!

I must remind myself to never set my alarm clock late if I don't want to be late again and the other reasons. After finishing my business in the bathroom, I went straight out of my bathroom to my walk-in-closet which I almost tripped on the floor.

I feel like there's no point for me having a walk-in-closet since I don't really have nice clothes and I'm not really interested in fashion.

I feel like, for me, wearing nice, beautiful, branded clothes won't make me pretty at all. In whatever I wear, I think I look like a fat, ugly, sad clown that no kids would ever want to go near at. Even with beautiful flowers on my head.

I threw out my clothes that I wanted to wear today. So today, I picked out a white skinny jeans, simple pastel pink hoodie with a pastel pink sneakers.

Usually I went for dark colors so I can hide myself from the whole world but maybe I should try for a change. I'm going bright today since it's the first day of my senior year. I'm going to start fresh today. Well, not technically since I didn't take a shower. But let's not talk about that.

I applied a little bit of mascara on my eyelashes since I wanted my bright blue eyes to pop. And I also applied a little bit of lip gloss. I just hope my makeup don't make me look like The Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland.

Since I'm in a rush, I just set up my very messy hair that looks like giant amount of cat hair balls balayage rose gold hair into a messy bun.

BTW, I dyed my hair rose gold last year during the holidays because I just wanna try a new look. I really love this rose gold color. It might as well be my new favorite color!

When my hair doesn't look like a giant amount of cat hair balls, I picked up my black school bag from my desk with my phone and went straight out of my room towards downstairs which I almost tripped again.

Ugh! What's wrong with me today being all so clumsy?! Lord, is this a sign where you'll be giving me a bad day? Because if it's true, I sure do not like it.

This is where my mother comes in.

"Rushing late to school again? " Mother said with her right eyebrow arched while drinking her all time favorite tea every morning, strawberry flavored tea which is also my favourite.

I just gave her a look saying 'BYE MOTHER' while taking my rose gold color water bottle and went out of this house. I feel like shaving both of her eyebrows so she will never look at me like that again until her eyebrows grows back. Damn, mother would look hilariously and ugly af without eyebrows!

Finally, I'm out!

Once I'm out of the house, I saw my driver, Mr. Pete waiting while holding the door open patiently. I greeted Mr. Pete a good morning then went into the back seat of the car.

I now have 20 minutes left and it takes 10 minutes to reach school from my house by car. Yupp. My house is quite far from school but I don't care. At least I get to spend time alone thinking about crap.

My parents enrolled me to this private school for only rich kids because my brother schooled there as well back when he was still young, immature, dumb, annoying prick head.

*sigh*

While waiting to arrive, my mind is always filled with sad thoughts, questions and more. Why am I here? Why was I even born? Why am I still alive? Why does my parents don't care about me? Why can't they be equal and care for me just like how they care for my brother? Life is unfair. Life is full of crap. Life sucks. Life is-

"Um, excuse me miss, we've arrive at your school. " Mr. Pete said while holding the door open for me to get out. Welp, that really snapped me out of my horrible thoughts.

I could've think about better thoughts for example, me riding a pink fluffy unicorn or maybe me not going to school and plays the piano peacefully while singing. But instead, I had to think about those horrible thoughts because they cant seem to get out of my freaking annoying head.

I thanked Mr. Pete with a polite smile once I'm out of the car while standing in front of the school entrance where everything could happen in just, one freaking day.

"Well, here we go. First day of senior year. Wish me luck.. "

~ END OF CHAPTER ~

So what do you all think? Was it okay? At least I tried.. This is my first time so I hope you all love it. If you do, thank you very much. That's all for this first chapter. I hope you all enjoy the story! Bye!!