Chapter 2

I opened the door slowly that would lead me to the school hall and- damn.

WHY IS IT STILL CROWDED HERE?!?!
WHY IS EVERYONE STILL AT THE HALL? I THOUGHT EVERYONE SHOULD BE IN CLASS BY NOW!

I check my phone and it says it's still 7:45am. What the hell? Didn't my stupid annoying unhelpful alarm clock sa-

Oh. Wait. That alarm clock is actually broken. Damn it Lau! Ugh what's wrong with me today?! It's like, I ran into a moving bulldozer that squished the life out of me. I actually bought a new alarm clock yesterday since the alarm clock from before wasn't functioning well.

Welp! Lesson learned. Always replace your broken alarm clock with a new alarm clock once you bought or else something like this could happen again.

Wait, even mother didn't tell me! See! They don't care about me at all. They don't give a damn about what's happening in my life, how I feel, how I've been doing, how-

"LAUUUUURAAAAAAA!!! "

What the heck was that?! And why does that voice sounds soooo familia-

"Laura Quinsley! "

I squeaked and jumped away from where that voice coming from while covering my eyes with both hands.

"Oh come on Laura, why are you closing your eyes for? It's your girl Perrie here! " She said while opening her hands wide for a hug.

I opened my eyes slowly and look at the person standing in front of me. Oh. It is really Perrie.

Perrie Edward. 2 inch shorter than me. She has long wavy strawberry blonde ombre hair. Her hair colour is very pretty as well. It really suites her. I hope my balayage ombre rose gold hair suites me.

She has beautiful green eyes as well. Only a few percentage of people who have them green eyes and she's luckily one of them. She also had fair beautiful skin. While I only have a natural skin tone. I'm so plain most of the time.

She wants become a fashionista, set up her own fashion boutique and even her own brand. I hope she will give me discounts on one of her products. Or maybe free?

Perrie is one of the school's cheerleader. So she's quite popular among us which is me, her and Eva. I'll meet Eva soon since she's probably riding her favourite skateboard to class. Anyways, back to reality.

I blinked once, twice. "Perrie? Omg that is you. Oh gosh, I thought I'm walking to class alone again. " I said while placing my palm on my chest dramatically.

"Nope! You're walking to class with me today. Btw what's our first subject? " she asked while walking with me to our first class of the year.

Maths.

"It's maths" I said normally.

"Ugh maths! Way to start the day, school! I hate maths. " she said while rolling her eyes.

"But you always get good grades in maths. I love maths" I said. I don't understand why most people hate maths. Maths is actually a fun subject. I love to calculate. I love to find ways to answer the problems. I wish I can answer my problems in life the way I answers the questions problems. Wouldn't that be great?

"Ugh, of course you do. You're like the smartest person in this school. You're like a NERD. " she said while emphasizing the word 'nerd'.

"I'm not a nerd. " I said while throwing her one of my deadly glares which won't effect her that much since she have seen it a lot. Yupp. I've been best friends with this girl since our first year in middle school. And guess what, our mothers are best friends as well. Like mother like daughter. But I don't want to be like my mother. Never.

"Anyways, I LOVE your hair. When did you dyed it? I thought you never want any attention. And why the sudden bright clothes? Btw, it really suits you. Your fashion sense this year is way better than your last years." she sid with a smirked played on her face.

"Ugh, I just wanted to try something new. I dyed my hair last year during the holidays. I'm wearing bright colors too because I wanted to start fresh this year since this is our senior year and our last year here. I want to make good memories here. And thank you for your very honest opinion." I said while playing with the end of my rose gold hair. I'm actually that she thinks it suits me. That made me feel better and I guess I don't have to worry too much on what people will think of my hair.

"Laura, have you heard that, there's a new student in our class?! They said he's very hot and talented as well! Omg I can't wait to see him! Maybe he's the one I've been waiting for! " She said with excitement in her eyes. Is it really going to be that exciting? I mean, there are already a lot of hot guys in this school.

"I thought you like Jace?" I said with curiosity. Perrie has a crush on have since the first year we enter high school. I just don't know what she sees in him. I mean, he's pretty damn hot but his attitude? Na ah boy!

"Shush!  We do not speak of him. Now, lets get to our sit before the teacher arrives. " She said exactly when arrived at our class.

I'm glad that Perrie sits right next to me. My sit is next to the window. I just love sitting near the window. I get to see what's happening outside, the birds flying and more. If she's not sitting next to me, I will be very shy towards whoever sat next to me.

Hhmm... Since when there's an empty table behind me? Wait. Maybe it's the new student that Perrie was talking about when we were on our way to class. Hhmm... Interesting...

"Okay class, I'm sorry for being a bit late for your first class today. I had to deal with stuff earlier on and guess what? Since I know some of you heard of this, that there's a new student coming to this class." Ms. Maria said while nodding to someone who's standing outside the classroom.

When the person walked in to the classroom, I feel like my eyes just bulged out. Damn!

"Hey everyone!" He said while waving and smiling with the perfect attractive gorgeous smile of his. How is this even-

"My name is Asher Kingston." He said. Now why does that name rings a bell in my mind? Why does it sound so familiar?

*gasp*
*gasp*
*gasp*

'Is that, the Asher Kingston?! '

'He's a Kingston!? '

'Oh my goodness, he's so hot!! '

'He's so gorgeous!'

'Hey I'm Sean! You're so hot!'

What the heck Sean? I mean everyone knows about you being that but do you really want Asher to have a weird first impression about you?

And many of them started whispering good things I guess about him. After he introduce himself to the class, he walk past my place and sit at the table behind me. Damn it! He even smells good!

How is such person is able to exist? Is it even possible for someone who looks so freaking gorgeous like a Greek God to exist? Okay world, this is not fair. I want to beautiful too.

Ugh I should stop thinking about him. Anyways, so far, nobody notices my hair since I tied it into a messy bun, except Perrie. She noticed my rose gold hair.

Would Asher notice my different hair color from others? Would he even notice me? Wait, why am I still thinking about him? Is he too gorgeous for me not think of? Ugh brain, why are you torturing me?!

I hope everything goes well today. No bad attraction please!

"Well now that's settled, let's start with out first lesson! "

~END OF CHAPTER~

So? What do you think will happen to Laura? Will everything goes well just as she hope so? Why did Asher suddenly transfer to their school? I hope you all enjoy the second chapter of this story! That's all from me now, BYEEE!!!