Chapter 10

*The next day of school*
.
.
.
.
.
I was walking at the hall way to get to class. I put on my earphones to listen to music. I turn on 'Moonlight Sonata 3rd Movement' by Beethoven if I'm not mistaken.

So, while I was walking, I suddenly ran into someone whom i was trying to avoid for the rest of the day.

Asher Kingston.

I guess he saw me first. Because when I look at him, he was already waving at me while calling out my name with his attractive smile. Luckily, Sasha's not here right now. But, his friends are with him when he called out my name.

*sighs* What do you want now Asher?

"Hey guys, you guys can go ahead without me. I'll be right back! " he said.

"Hey Ash! Where are you going?! " His friends asked. Well, they were too late since he was already walking toward me, ignoring them.

"Hey Laura!" Asher said. Omg why is he talking to me? Why does he even bother to talk to someone like me? I hope Sasha doesn't come by anytime now.

"H-hey? " I said. More like a question tho.

"Now why does that sounds more like a question than a greet? " He asked with a smirked plastered on his perfect shaped face. I tried to hide my blush when he said that. But, I guess it never works.

"Do you know you're cute when you blush? " he asked. If I'm not mistaken, his eyes are sparkling. Why is his eyes sparkling? Is it because of the sun light? Wait, there's no sunlight here.

I continued to stare at his mesmerizing eyes. Silence was starting to fill the air. Oh gosh. This is so awkward. Very awkward.

"A-anyways I saw you yesterday at the field. I didn't know you were into football. I mean, you don't look like a pers-" He didn't finish his sentences because he noticed that I was glaring at him. How dare he judge me by my looks! I know I look like a shy person but, that doesn't mean I don't like football! But, it's true that I don't like football. Lol.

"I-im sorry! I didn't mean to offend you! " he said while raising his hands up to the air.

*sighs*

"It's okay. It's true that I don't really like football. I mean, I'm not interested in football." I said shyly.

"So what were you doing there? "  he asked curiously. Hmm, what do you think?

"I was w-waiting for my friend. She's a cheerleader. " I said while slightly looking down. Gahd I'm stammering again. Why am I such a shy person?

"Oh okay. Let's walk to class together." He said then dragging me to class together with him by pulling my arm.

"W-wait! " I said. Oh no. If Sasha saw this... I hope she's not in class yet!

Asher ignored me protesting. That guy ah. Few minutes later we arrived at our classroom. Thankfully, Sasha and her group haven't arrive to class yet. Only Asher's friends. And the rest of the student. Even Perrie.

When we entered the class together, Perrie looked at me with a smirk playing on her face. Oh gahd. I hope she's not thinking differently. Thankfully Asher released my arm before we enter the classroom.

Few minutes later everyone came in. Even the teacher. I wasn't really paying attention in class today since my mind was somewhere else. So teacher snapped me out of my thoughts and asked me some maths questions. I answered all her questions smoothly since I already studied this chapter. Ugh, classes are boring these days. Can I just go home now?
.
.
.
.
Class ended soon. The teacher had to go somewhere so she let us out early. Since I have in about 15 minutes to spare, I'm going to the music room. I just wanna rest my mind in peace with nobody disturbing me.