Chapter 12

'Why do I keep on bumping with him nowadays?! '

Like seriously? Wherever I go, he's always there. Not always but, you get what I mean.

"Hey, earth to Laura? " He snapped me out of my thoughts while waving at my face. "W-what? " I asked him back since I didn't really listen to what he was saying earlier.

"I said, what are you doing here? " he repeated himself to me. I as well want to know what is he doing here. Does he knows how to play the guitar? Or is he here buying a gift to someone who lives playing the guitar?

"I'm want to buy a new pick since I.. Uum.. Lost my pick. "I said and lied to him at the end about my pick being lost. Like I said earlier, I didn't lost my pick but i accidentally flushed it in the toilet. Why was I holding a pick that time? Well, I do not know myself.

"You know how to play the guitar as well?!" He asked with his hazel eyes turning wide. I glanced at his mesmerizing hazel eyes while nodding my head. His eyes.. They're so beautiful! "Geez woman! How many instruments do you know how to play?! And you're not even gonna show the world talent about it?! " he asked a lot of question. And most of the questions he asked are a little bit personal to me.

I mean, I don't want anyone to know. That's all. And here he is, asking me questions about it out loud that people outside this shop could probably hear him. "Shhhh! " I shushes him. I seriously don't want people to know.

"Sorry! " he apologized in a hush tone. "What are you doing here? " I asked him in a hush tone as well. "I as well am looking for a new pick. " he said while looking back at the picks. Is this guy for real? He's like a full package guy! Is he like what, Mr. Perfect? I wonder if he's good at arts as well. I know he's smart since we're in the same class. But I wanna know how smart he is.

I said okay to him and continue searching for picks. Few minutes later, we were both still standing at the same area. We both haven't even choose a pick. Suddenly, one of it caught my attention.

It's a sparkly hazel pick with a golden crown in the middle. Wow. This pick. It's. BEAUTIFUL! This, colour come how reminds me of something. Hhmm...

"So are you done? " he asked me while looking at the pick Im holding and back at me. I look at the pick I'm holding, and look at his eyes. His eyes! No wonder the colour is familiar.

"Y-yeah. How about you? " I asked him back. "I don't know what to choose. Can you help me? " he asked. Did Asher Kingston asked me for help? "S-sure" I agreed to help him choose.

Few minutes later, after a few of my recommendation, he finally settled on one. And it was he who chose it tho. It was a gorgeous rose gold pick with a gold rose with thorns in the middle. The pick he chose is very beautiful as well. But I still like my new one more.

"Come one, let's go pay! " he said while grabbing my arm and drag me to the counter. Omg. He's touching my arm. I can feel my heart beating so quickly. The butterflies are present in my stomach. My cheeks are getting warmer. Why is he making me feel this way? What I'd he doing to me?

"Hey, Laura! " he snapped me out of my thoughts. I look at my surroundings and realise that I'm outside the shop now. I look at the paid picks in Asher's hand.

"D-did you pay for my pick? " I asked while looking at his gorgeous face. This creation of God is really gorgeous. "Yes. I realise you're always thinking of something or daydreaming. Do you wanna share your thoughts with me? " he asked innocently. I will never share my thoughts with you since it's all about you. Nope.

"Its nothing. Anyways, here. " I take out my money from my purse to pay him back. "No, you don't have to. It's just a pick. " he said while shrugging it off. "I know it's just a pick but it's not my money. " I said while handing him the money. He rejected my offer and said "I don't want your money..." I feel like he wanted to say more but hesitates.